Interview Date!!!!!

I got the good news the day I was leaving to come to Shenzhen to be with my wife. I called GUZ just before left for the Airport and to ask if the background check was complete and they told me yes and we have an interview date for July 9th. :unsure: ;) :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

I havent been able to sign onto 4CFL until today whileI have been here in Shenzhen. We are now waiting for the P-4 to show up at her apartment so we can go to GUZ for the medical check and SHOTS..Thanks Mike....

Our K-3 never made it to the P-3 since the CR-1 showed up. 4So we will be going for a CR-1 interview. I can now up date our timeline!!!!

Rick & Liyan

I got the good news the day I was leaving to come to Shenzhen to be with my wife. I called GUZ just before left for the Airport and to ask if the background check was complete and they told me yes and we have an interview date for July 9th. :violin4: :guitar: :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

I havent been able to sign onto 4CFL until today whileI have been here in Shenzhen. We are now waiting for the P-4 to show up at her apartment so we can go to GUZ for the medical check and SHOTS..Thanks Mike....

Our K-3 never made it to the P-3 since the CR-1 showed up. 4So we will be going for a CR-1 interview. I can now up date our timeline!!!!

Rick & Liyan

Congrats!! :guitar:

Thanks everone...

Yes we are very excited.

:violin4: :guitar:

Thats why even with the new filling process I wouldnt give up on the CR-1.....

Wow !!!!

Very interesting and very exciting time-line and turn of events for you !!

Congratulations !!!!!!!! :violin4: :guitar: