Unfair practice at GuangZhou US Consulate

First of all CONGRATS!!!!!!

Now yes it is an insult to us that this process is so long. In fact I feel it borders on criminal. I really resent this process. Complete lack of any regard for us US Citizens. Anyone voting for Teddy Kennedy for anything should be thrown on a Trash barge and dumped in the ocean. Or somthing like that :)

Isn't this bashing a current politician which I believe Don recently said was a no-no?

Now yes it is an insult to us that this process is so long. In fact I feel it borders on criminal. I really resent this process. Complete lack of any regard for us US Citizens. Anyone voting for Teddy Kennedy for anything should be thrown on a Trash barge and dumped in the ocean. Or somthing like that :)

The morons in Massachusetts keep voting him in, he is the poster child for term limits on both houses of congress, hey if a term limit is good enough for the president then perhaps congressmen should have a limit too. Too much time in Washington tends to cause them to loose focus on where they came from, congress was never meant to be a career. :unsure:

Now yes it is an insult to us that this process is so long. In fact I feel it borders on criminal. I really resent this process. Complete lack of any regard for us US Citizens. Anyone voting for Teddy Kennedy for anything should be thrown on a Trash barge and dumped in the ocean. Or somthing like that :D

The morons in Massachusetts keep voting him in, he is the poster child for term limits on both houses of congress, hey if a term limit is good enough for the president then perhaps congressmen should have a limit too. Too much time in Washington tends to cause them to loose focus on where they came from, congress was never meant to be a career. :ranting:

That's two bashings of a current politician.

What the HELL does Ted Kennedy have to do with this thread?

I have a comment about ACH in GUZ. I went a couple of Fridays ago on June 1. I had called the Thurs. before to make sure it was on, arrived at 1:30 pm & saw a sign on the rope blocking my way on the 4th fl dated May 31st, saying that it was cancelled! So, after a bit of complaining, I decided to not just waste my trip from Shenzhen and go check out Mr. Yang's and Mr. Xie's hostels for our interview. All the while, I kept trying to call Amer Citizens Services line to try to speak to someone who could give me some semblance of an explanation, at around 2:40pm, I got someone & they told me it was on and I missed it. My advise: stay there no matter what anyone tells you and complain. Maybe call them Friday morning also.