Greetings All,

I've been so busy these past few weeks that I've neglected to post a big thank you to this web site and all of you who answered my questions over the past 14 months.

My wife and I began her immigration process during the first week of February, 2006. My wife had her interview in Guangzhou on April 26th. 2007 and received her visa a few days later.

Yuan arrived in Colorado on May 14th., and she's spent the past two weeks adjusting to the time zone, altitude, and culture changes.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Dan K.

Black Hawk, Colorado

Greetings All,

I've been so busy these past few weeks that I've neglected to post a big thank you to this web site and all of you who answered my questions over the past 14 months.

My wife and I began her immigration process during the first week of February, 2006. My wife had her interview in Guangzhou on April 26th. 2007 and received her visa a few days later.

Yuan arrived in Colorado on May 14th., and she's spent the past two weeks adjusting to the time zone, altitude, and culture changes.

Dan K.

Black Hawk, Colorado

Congratulations!!! in a couple of days we will have another arrival to Colorful Colorado. The tickets are booked and boarding soon. Maybe have to have a get together some day.

Why did it take so long? Any idea?

Greetings All,

Dan K.

Black Hawk, Colorado