I am currently 86 days since NVC approval and still no pkt 3. Is this typical or should I worry?

Jim

Typically 80-120 days, according to an email I received from GUZ. Don't worry, it should arrive soon. In the meantime, call DOS for an update @202-663-1225 and then press 1,0,0 to avoid the drawn-out babble. Be ready with your case number and inquire about your case status. If it is in"OPEN," status, they logged the physical file on their system and sent the P3. Good luck!

I'll give it a shot first thing tomorrow, Thx

I am currently 86 days since NVC approval and still no pkt 3. Is this typical or should I worry?

Jim

Typically 80-120 days, according to an email I received from GUZ. Don't worry, it should arrive soon. In the meantime, call DOS for an update @202-663-1225 and then press 1,0,0 to avoid the drawn-out babble. Be ready with your case number and inquire about your case status. If it is in"OPEN," status, they logged the physical file on their system and sent the P3. Good luck!

Guest Mike and Lily

Our p-3 only took 6 weeks but then p-4 took 5 months!!! Overall entire process took 9 months. Good luck!

It scares me when you tell us that! But I feel better now that our packet 3 is entered into the system. Our interview date should be scheduled in few days I hope! Friday really is the best day to call!

Hello, I called on Friday and our petition had not been received yet, I didn't get home from work early enough to call on Tues. so I called on Wed. sure enough P-3 was sent to Zhen, I called her and got her out of bed to send the P-3 forms, DS-230 and OF-169, as quickly as she could date them. How long will it take to get the P-4, and does P-3 returned at the end/beginning of the month have any effect on the interview date? good luck to all! We are on the last leg! Mike & Zhen

Jim

I got mine in 85 days. From what I gathered, it seem the average is about 90-95 days, so just hang in there another week or so. Also, I'd be sure to call to make sure it was not already sent, as it may have been sent to the wrong address.

Guest Mike and Lily

Hello, I called on Friday and our petition had not been received yet, I didn't get home from work early enough to call on Tues. so I called on Wed. sure enough P-3 was sent to Zhen, I called her and got her out of bed to send the P-3 forms, DS-230 and OF-169, as quickly as she could date them. How long will it take to get the P-4, and does P-3 returned at the end/beginning of the month have any effect on the interview date? good luck to all! We are on the last leg! Mike & Zhen

We were just put into the system and we are about one month ahead of you (also at the end of the month). It appears very likely that our interview will be in the middle or towards the end of July. When we get our interview date (hopefully soon), you can figure your likely interview to be about one month after ours (mid/late August?). Good luck!

From P3 to P4, 24 days. Everyone has a different experience and time span on these NOA's, so you can only average them. My longest wait was for the NOA2. :)

ok, the embassy mailed packet 3 to the address that she lived at when I met her. She has since moved and either did not fax the embassy her new address as i requested or the embassy did not receive it. I tried to change it for her months ago but they requested it be in Chinese so i had to count on her. No idea what to do now.

Jim