2nd interview and waiting....

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was a little down after the first blue slip (March 28 2007) and have been so busy with chinese, pinyin and "hanci" lessons (all self taught) and getting more requested documents together for my JuanJuan that I have little time for much else. I do come and read alot though and posting to those others who have successful visas. "Sigh!"

Well, My JuanJuan had her 2nd interview (overcome) Tuesday May 22nd. She turned in the requested documents and now we are waiting. She was told that she would have to come back on Thursday to receive the results. Her appointment is at 2:30 pm there. So I should hear something from her about the time that I awake here Thursday am. We are both very "jinzhang" now. We have waited and she has done a spectacular job of tracking down her ex. with the help of her father. She took a train to Huanghua to get his work records, housing records, temp. ID card (for work and is different from his hukou which is their old address.), police station proof of ID and housing records, a statement from his company stating he actually had lived and worked there 2 years prior to their divorce and they pay for his residence, and all this notorized! She had to take a train from Shenyang to Huanghua (12 hours each way and back) and then hop on another train to Guangzhou 5 days later (28 hour ride). I ask, is that deligence or what?! She ought to be a PI or a bounty hunter.

Well anyway, we are now waiting. I truly hope that we will pass this time. If not, I know she will absolutely be crushed! I will too!

Hoping for some encouraging thoughts, words, and even though I'm not religious, prayers! I have seen so many others have happy outcomes and I am so very "xingfu" for them. I just hope that our time has come also.

When I read rlheim's (Rick and Yanlan) great news, I began to have hope. They are the one's that have had it the roughest along with Chilton747 (Charles). I really do hope all can have success as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reading and any "shufu" words you may have.

Jim

Thanks for sharing, Jim. I hope your JuanJuan meets with success at the overcome appointment. I think most people get good results when they turn in the information they request. I hope they tell her to leave her passport. That definitely will be a good sign!

Good luck to you two. Let us know how it turns out. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

-good luck :D

I know Colorado is not always welcoming of Texans, but I certainly wish you all the best on the overcome. Good luck!

As aye,

Jim

Thanks Jim. Actually from Mississippi. I just use the name "Colorado" because it is the most beautiful place I've ever been, (besides China). I am very fond of Colorado because of all the adventures I've had there, the camping sites, the rock climbing, the clear skies and water .... some well missed Jeep parts there..... :angry:

Jim I really wish you the best and I have my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes it doesn't seem fair to some of us what we have to go through but it does indeed make our relationships much stronger. (please note that GZ does not get credit for this)

Good luck, Jimmy. Hope everything works out for you and JuanJuan. BTW, it was great chatting with you at ACH and in the coffee shop at GUZ. I'm just sorry I didn't get to meet your SO. Maybe Lao Po and I will get the chance when she is there in Miss. Take care and don't be a stranger.

Jim I really wish you the best and I have my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes it doesn't seem fair to some of us what we have to go through but it does indeed make our relationships much stronger. (please note that GZ does not get credit for this)

Thanks Charles! Your right about GUZ in not really knowing. I wish they could just send someone out to spend time with us on a personal level so that they could see just how true of a relationship we have with our SOs. Alas, after all we do live in the "most free" country in the world...... <_< don't we? Hard to swallow when we are told "NO!" or that we can't do what we wish most with all our hearts. But, yes! I do think that our relationships become much stronger when we dedicate ourselves to each other with ou SOs..."huan nan yu gong".

Good luck, Jimmy. Hope everything works out for you and JuanJuan. BTW, it was great chatting with you at ACH and in the coffee shop at GUZ. I'm just sorry I didn't get to meet your SO. Maybe Lao Po and I will get the chance when she is there in Miss. Take care and don't be a stranger.

Hi Jim! Yeah, it was great talking and laughing with you too at the "Sit and Wait" coffee shop. <_< I would like to get together with you to and my SO one day when they arrive here. We could meet somewhere or do something. We'll get it all together then. Thanks buddy.