AOS & EAD Filed Yesterday

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's something. At least you know they've received it and told you so. It'll all pass quickly and smoothly I'm sure. At least, it will look that way with the passage of time- like when you get the ten year card.

Anyway, the less I looked, the faster time went.

We went through AOS here in Portland before they screwed up the system and made everyone send it to the Chicago drop box. Mike and Lisa were one of the first to file under the new system. As I recall their AOS took about 7 or 8 months. When we filed the I-751 to remove conditions through NSC our check had a LIN number I could barely make out. I tried typing it into the case status on line but nothing came up. When we got the NOA it had a totaly different LIN number.

We went through AOS here in Portland before they screwed up the system and made everyone send it to the Chicago drop box. Mike and Lisa were one of the first to file under the new system. As I recall their AOS took about 7 or 8 months. When we filed the I-751 to remove conditions through NSC our check had a LIN number I could barely make out. I tried typing it into the case status on line but nothing came up. When we got the NOA it had a totaly different LIN number.

Yep the number on the check was too hard to read, and the one on the NOA for AOS was different from what I thought toe one on the check was, so is best to use what the letter shows for status checking.

Appointment letter for Biometrics showed up in the mail today, looks like June 12

According to the web, the Portland office is only processing interviews for people with early November apps.

Looks like your's is cooking right along Dan.

USCIS puts the worse case on the website, I suspect it will move quick for you also.