sites for a Chinese woman to meet US Citizens

Hello all,

My Laopao has a friend in Guangzhou who is looking for an online matchmaking service. I was wondering if anyone could give good advise on this. Thanks.

scott

Although not a "match-making service", I really enjoyed talking to wonderful ladies at www.cherryblossoms.com and purchased their K-1 visa support service. I think they would consider themselves more of an "international dating website". They are based out of Hawaii and they have been very helpful with my K-1 Visa application. The started with a magazine and have been online now for approximately 10 years I think? Your Laopao's friend could subscribe there, post her profile, and I am sure she will hear from many men.

Does this help?.

Hello all,

My Laopao has a friend in Guangzhou who is looking for an online matchmaking service. I was wondering if anyone could give good advise on this. Thanks.

scott

I recommend www.chnlove.com. There is an affiliate office in the GDTV building in Guangzhou not too far from the Garden Hotel. This is where I met my fiancee from. I believe the affiliate agency's name is Guangzhou Xinxin Marriage Introduction Agency

Hello all,

scott

I met my sweetie on Match.com. I don't know the procedure the girls have to go through to get on but there were about 300 girls when I was on last year.

Guest knloregon

AsiaFriendFinder.com ----thousands of men, thousands of Chinese women.... Worked for us.......eventually......but online courting can be a very lonely, and sometimes disappointing process....

I was told by some female friends that AsianFriendFinder is a disappointing website.

Personally, I don't like www.chineselovelinks.com. It seems to me quite a few men I met there are not normal emotionally.

Edited by SmilingAsia (see edit history)

I recommend www.chnlove.com. There is an affiliate office in the GDTV building in Guangzhou not too far from the Garden Hotel. This is where I met my fiancee from. I believe the affiliate agency's name is Guangzhou Xinxin Marriage Introduction Agency

I also had success with chnlove.com. You do have to buy "credits" that allow you to write to the ladies and for them to write you. The trick is to get their personal email as soon as possible.

Good luck to your friend.

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

I also had success with chnlove.com. You do have to buy "credits" that allow you to write to the ladies and for them to write you. The trick is to get their personal email as soon as possible.

Good luck to your friend.

I used http://www.chnlove.com/ and http://www.blossoms.com/

CHN_Love worked well to keep the numbers down, I think the staff of that site are the ones actively matching people. I made contact with several on that site, but my Yu was a special case, I got contacted by CHN_Love about her, but then found her profile on Blossoms and I made contact with her through Blossoms to save my $$ on CHN_Love, and we hit it off well.

So I have to recomend both sites. CHN_Love for their focus on China, and the quality of the profiles, and Blossoms, for the open, chat and unlimited messaging of a true dating site.

I also met Lijun through ChinaLove but she didn't seem to be to happy with them. They demand a very large sum of money to post their profile on the internet. Lijun is happy because she met me but I think there was some false expectation given to her from ChinaLove. She doesn't want to have contact with them but she is gratefull she met me.

I was told by some female friends that AsianFriendFinder is a disappointing website.

Personally, I don't like www.chineselovelinks.com. It seems to me quite a few men I met there are not normal emotionally.

Yeah, that's too bad you feel that way. Met my laopo on CLL in 12/05.

I also met Lijun through ChinaLove but she didn't seem to be to happy with them. They demand a very large sum of money to post their profile on the internet. Lijun is happy because she met me but I think there was some false expectation given to her from ChinaLove. She doesn't want to have contact with them but she is gratefull she met me.

Yeah, I forgot about the contract part. My SO thought it was fair because she said they did what they said they would do. Of course I told her I would pay it for her so that probably helped. <_<

With all the folks here on CFL who have Chinese wives or fiancees, perhaps they can make connections. Then you probably have better chance of a good contact. You might just avoid all the possible headaches that go with on line sites such as if the person is really the on communicating, match making fees, etc.

My soon to be sister-in-law asked my fiancee if she could help find her a husband. My fiancee in turn asked me, so I will see what I can do. If something seems to work, then I'll turn them on to CFL...no fees and no cons. Good luck.

As aye,

Jim