Should we reschedule our interview date?

To come this far ... and then let "what if" take over? Please don't do that to your lady.

I'm sure many an explorer to America were killed at sea. But it's because of those who persisted that America is what it is today ... home to millions and millions of immigrants. Perhaps in three months, it'll even be worse than now. Be brave and strong and persevere!

Many blessings!

Rose

The only reason you should reschedule is if you want to give us your interview time :)

Seriously, do you know what the risk of catching SARS is during your time in GZ? It's approximately 0.000000018 Depending on how you calculate it that may be off by a zero in either direction. The point is, it is SMALL, really small.

Go get your honey.

Tparrent is certainly correct when it comes to the second calculation. My fear for you is that you will fall into the Mother of All Black Holes if you try to reschedule. Please do not attempt to underestimate the incompetence at GZ - if there is ANY possible way for them to screw up, they will find it. In fact, I'm convinced that they have at least one full-time staffer who does nothing but sit around all day and think of ways for them to demonstrate their incompetence. Don't reschedule.

We were both in GZ twice just 2 weeks ago and not a fever yet. :) Seriously when we were there there were not too many people wearing masks, it seems that since GZ was hit first they have gotten over the worse part already. I also agree with the other 2 never give GZ a chance to make another mistake. Whatever they give take it and run before they lose the papers again.

In 3 months even if your interview was on, GZ could change the rules again and you may be in big trouble. My other half has been to GZ for 3 times this month and she said it isn't that bad there now. If you are healthy, even if you catch SARS your chance of death would be very slim. Don't take the chance, get the interview over with. :blink: