Gonna have interview soon

Hey guys am gonna have my interview soon, i am K1 and just wanna put my case here and maybe you guys can give me some advices:)

my bf visited me 4 times(don't have all of the air tickets stubs but got his passport copy<problem is some stamps are not quite clearly> and bank statement), and we went to thailand together once(got all the receipts and ai6t tickets stub), got his I-134 form and bank statement, telephone records, letters(just the ones he sent to me tho, i can only print out the emails i sent to him but no writing ones), pics of us together(not too many coz' my computer crashed once and most of our pics just gone gone gone!! lousy hi-tech), his 2005 tax return report, EMS receipts that i sent him gifts and stuff, receipt of the engagement ring, and you guys think there are anything else we need to prepare for this interview? both of us are single and never married before. Thanks in advance guys~have a good day!

Best of luck!!! :)

thanks guys~best of luck to ya all:)

Congrats hannahsu. Good luck at the interview date.

Would you let us know when your received your P4 and when is your interview date? It would be useful for those who are keeping statistics of the average timeline for K1 processing. Thanks.

Best of luck!!! :rolleyes:

thanks guys~best of luck to ya all:)

Congrats hannahsu. Good luck at the interview date.

Would you let us know when your received your P4 and when is your interview date? It would be useful for those who are keeping statistics of the average timeline for K1 processing. Thanks.

ok, i am K1, csc center, p1 was apr. 10th, p2 was july 31st and nvc sent my case to guangzhou at aug. 11th then p3 was otc.27th sent back forms to guangzhou at oct. 28th. got my p4 at nov.17th and interview date is dec. 15th:)

ok, i am K1, csc center, p1 was apr. 10th, p2 was july 31st and nvc sent my case to guangzhou at aug. 11th then p3 was otc.27th sent back forms to guangzhou at oct. 28th. got my p4 at nov.17th and interview date is dec. 15th:)

Hey, that's pretty good from P3 to interview date. 12/15th is coming up real soon. I'm sure you're excited and nervous. Good luck!