Hi y'all .....

Welkome, Mike, and be sure to take a bath every Saturday night whether or not you need it - there is a guy around here named Mikey who likes good smelling guys :rolleyes: ;) .

Wheel Man

Just posting to say hi to all. I am in the process of getting my loved one to the US. Your site has been very useful and hopeful as well.

My wife and I were married last july in Shenzhen after jumping thru hoops in Guangzho. Had two wonderful weeks together. Filed I-130 form in early September and received reciept. I am returning to China in January for another week in Shenzhen and Hong Kong as Caifeng now had a pass port for HK. We met online, and haven't stopped talking to each other since.

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thank you for all you do!

Chef Mike

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! You guys sure are funny, and no I'm not from Texas, Livin in St.Louis! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welkome, Mike, and be sure to take a bath every Saturday night whether or not you need it - there is a guy around here named Mikey who likes good smelling guys :rolleyes: ;) .

Wheel Man

Just posting to say hi to all. I am in the process of getting my loved one to the US. Your site has been very useful and hopeful as well.

My wife and I were married last july in Shenzhen after jumping thru hoops in Guangzho. Had two wonderful weeks together. Filed I-130 form in early September and received reciept. I am returning to China in January for another week in Shenzhen and Hong Kong as Caifeng now had a pass port for HK. We met online, and haven't stopped talking to each other since.

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thank you for all you do!

Chef Mike

Welcome to CFL Mike. You will find friends here. I noticed you said "your site" in your post. Now that you're a member is is "our site" Welcome aboard. Now as far as the Texican thing I can assure you that the great northwest, particularly Oregon is the only decent place to be from. The best thing to ever come out of Texas is Hwy 287.

Yep, I think it was Highway 287 that got Carl, and all them other Texas Wannabe's that could not pass the Texas entrance exam, outta Texas, so I guess it's a good highway. Unfortunately, all the other highways are clogged with folks trying to get into Texas. They just gotta park their vehicle and take a number...

Welcome to CFL, by the way...

As aye,

Jim

Well soon enough I'll figure out how to post, anyway I am not from Texas, I am from St.Louis!

Thank you all for the warm welcome

That's great news Mike...St. Louis is a fine city with a great baseball tradition...Texans are just so full of themselves it's a wonder they don't just float off into space from all the hot air... :unsure: :ph34r: :o

Well soon enough I'll figure out how to post, anyway I am not from Texas, I am from St.Louis!

That's great news Mike...St. Louis is a fine city with a great baseball tradition...Texans are just so full of themselves it's a wonder they don't just float off into space from all the hot air... :unsure: :ph34r: :o

Geezs "Thanks Roggie" for saying those nice words about us Texicans!

But in Tejas not many folks get dropped on there head, when they was a baby

well maybe...."Expect Doug." LOL

That's great news Mike...St. Louis is a fine city with a great baseball tradition...Texans are just so full of themselves it's a wonder they don't just float off into space from all the hot air... :unsure: :o :o

I'm thinkin' Doug was dropped from a higher than usual height... :ph34r:

That's great news Mike...St. Louis is a fine city with a great baseball tradition...Texans are just so full of themselves it's a wonder they don't just float off into space from all the hot air... :unsure: :o :roller:

I have a Tejas work permit and am three quarters native. My understanding was that carefully calibrated head dropping was part of the prescribed obstetrical procedure. It is designed to "knock some sense" into the child. The calibration is sometimes suspect however. :o

That's great news Mike...St. Louis is a fine city with a great baseball tradition...Texans are just so full of themselves it's a wonder they don't just float off into space from all the hot air... :unsure: :o :roller:

I have a Tejas work permit and am three quarters native. My understanding was that carefully calibrated head dropping was part of the prescribed obstetrical procedure. It is designed to "knock some sense" into the child. The calibration is sometimes suspect however. :o

Duke this is true fact but

the KEY WORD HERE IS usual height....

I would think that anything above the second floor would be

an Usual Height for a Texican but, for Roggie and those ChesWizConSins

folks the second floor and up would be exceptable.

Just look at Roggie he was, push, fell or dropped above an exceptable rate

Did it knock some sense in him????

Hummmmmm thats a million dollar question

Bobby....

When I lived in Houston, I heard it said that Texans were just immigrants that ran out of money before they got to Okalahoma.....we're all immigrants here in the US, except for the Native Amercians among us who we shafted out of their land, killed off, etc....why do we still have a Bureau of Indian Affairs? Because once established, a government bureacracy is like kudzu...ya just can't kill it off....and it grows like crazy...chokes out everything else....and is full of insects and other annoying critters....

Steve

Edited by Steve and Aiwen (see edit history)

Welcome to CFL Mike. You will find friends here. I noticed you said "your site" in your post. Now that you're a member is is "our site" Welcome aboard. Now as far as the Texican thing I can assure you that the great northwest, particularly Oregon is the only decent place to be from. The best thing to ever come out of Texas is Hwy 287.

Yep, I think it was Highway 287 that got Carl, and all them other Texas Wannabe's that could not pass the Texas entrance exam, outta Texas, so I guess it's a good highway. Unfortunately, all the other highways are clogged with folks trying to get into Texas. They just gotta park their vehicle and take a number...

Welcome to CFL, by the way...

As aye,

Jim

My Father, a staunch Oklahoman used to tell me about the Texas Entrance Exam. He said that when Indian Territory (Oklahoma) first opened up there was a BIG sign up in the Panhandle with an arrow and the text "This way to Oklahoma". He said that way the folks who could READ would be able to get to Oklahoma... :unsure:

-James

Edited by jemmyell (see edit history)

Sain Louie? I may be living in Texas now, but I was born and raised up in No. Illinois and both my parents are from the area around Rolla, Missouri before they moved up north. I am hoping that come this summer Ying and I can get up that way so Ying can meet the family both there and Illinois.

well...from one cheffie to another cheffie

WELCOME TO CFL!!!!!

I was born in a small little town in the Missouri Ozarks. ;) Gots my cookin degree from Grandma of the Beverly hillbillies..... :rolleyes: :)

Anyway, point of information... Oklahoma was founded as a state so Missourians could have someone to make fun of. Texas was founded so the Okies had someone to make fun of.