9 months to approval :(

Wow just received 9 emails like this one :unsure: I filed this I 130 on Feb 27.. only took 9 months. Hope everyone else has a faster time...

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR

ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 2, 2006, an approval notice

was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this

notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your

address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business

hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case

status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or

advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please

contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice

that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Wow just received 9 emails like this one :roller: I filed this I 130 on Feb 27.. only took 9 months. Hope everyone else has a faster time...

Receipt Number:

ORPHAN

Current Status:

hours.

Sincerely,

Wow dude :roller: , YOu have been waiting for sometime. do you have any hair left from pulling it out??... any reason why it took 9 months to your knowledge??, did you have rfe's??... I'm hoping to get approved within 4-5 month. I pray I pray

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

The K3 was approved in July.. so I didn't really care about the this one. Was a long time though...

Wow just received 9 emails like this one :roller: I filed this I 130 on Feb 27.. only took 9 months. Hope everyone else has a faster time...

Receipt Number:

ORPHAN

Current Status:

hours.

Sincerely,

Wow dude :roller: , YOu have been waiting for sometime. do you have any hair left from pulling it out??... any reason why it took 9 months to your knowledge??, did you have rfe's??... I'm hoping to get approved within 4-5 month. I pray I pray

Well your math is a little off, but a solid 8 months anyways. I on the other hand sent mine 9 months ago to the day with a reciept date of Feb 8 and still no noa2. And somehow your I-129F flew through to Guz where they say they still haven't picked mine up. By the way, what service center did you send your I-130 to? Mine is still at Vermont. They sent most of Vermont's to CA, but not mine. When I filed the processing dates at Vermont was the end of November, so I was hoping for 2 and half months. Nine months later, the processing dates have moved only 2 months so I still can't request a status because I am not out of processing dates.

CA is doing a decent job of approving I-130 in three months time. A friend sent his to CA and got an approval after a RFE in just over 3 months. And I had to tell him how to file. I thought I told him to include ALL divorce decrees, but I don't think he listened. I didn't have any divorces so they can't be waiting for mine. With no prior marriages and no kids for either of us, I thought this might be easy. I guess I should try not to think.

It was Vermont also... I see where Vermont is approving K1's in as little as 2 weeks now.

Well your math is a little off, but a solid 8 months anyways. I on the other hand sent mine 9 months ago to the day with a reciept date of Feb 8 and still no noa2. And somehow your I-129F flew through to Guz where they say they still haven't picked mine up. By the way, what service center did you send your I-130 to? Mine is still at Vermont. They sent most of Vermont's to CA, but not mine. When I filed the processing dates at Vermont was the end of November, so I was hoping for 2 and half months. Nine months later, the processing dates have moved only 2 months so I still can't request a status because I am not out of processing dates.

CA is doing a decent job of approving I-130 in three months time. A friend sent his to CA and got an approval after a RFE in just over 3 months. And I had to tell him how to file. I thought I told him to include ALL divorce decrees, but I don't think he listened. I didn't have any divorces so they can't be waiting for mine. With no prior marriages and no kids for either of us, I thought this might be easy. I guess I should try not to think.

The K3 was approved in July.. so I didn't really care about the this one. Was a long time though...

Well Stephen, congratulations anyway. Maybe you should have an I-130 party. :D

Hmmm... Almost 5 months from NVC to interview isn't a fly through... I've had imbra holdups, name change problems, bad address problems and who knows what problems yet to come. And I feel lucky to have an interview date. I really wish this process was a lot faster, a lot fairer and followed a nice clear chronological order¡­ for everyone. But unfortunately, it doesn¡¯t.

And somehow your I-129F flew through to Guz where they say they still haven't picked mine up.