Is anyone getting their P-2?

It will have been 4 months since my 1-130 was recieved and 3 months for the I-129f and I still havent recieved a P-2 on either one. Has anyone else recieved theirs? Is there naything I can do?

Thanks,

Rick

Have you checked your case on line? I would just to see if they sent anything and items were returned. June and July are on the line for the backlog caused by IMBRA a few months ago.

Check case status here: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Yes I check almost everyday, and its frustrating when you look at their time table and they say their processing claims from April 11 2006. I would just like to know if anyones getting their P-2 . I look at time tables posted by other members and it seems just about everyone usually recieves their P-2 within a month or two after getting their P-1.

Going to check the USCIS website is a big joke but I check anyways.

Yes I check almost everyday, and its frustrating when you look at their time table and they say their processing claims from April 11 2006. I would just like to know if anyones getting their P-2 . I look at time tables posted by other members and it seems just about everyone usually recieves their P-2 within a month or two after getting their P-1.

Don't check it everyday... check it once a week...

That way you will feel much better! :P

I'm at day 81 and still counting. My K-1 package was sent in 2 August 2006 and I have an N0A1 date of 10 August 2006. No IMBRA RFE to deal with. Many that filed after me have already gotten their N0A2's. I've never gotten a touch. I wait impatiently.

Hi Rick,

There is nothing you can do but wait. I filed the I-130 in April and received NOA2 on August 28. The I-129F was filed on May 2, and with the IMBRA RFE, NOA2 was received on Sept 18. Remember, it usually takes 3-6 months for a decision, and with the backlog of IMBRA RFE's, it's a long wait before being forwarded to NVC.

In the meantime, try to be patient, look over this site because it's a valuable resource in understanding this overwhelming and complicated process. Everyone is here to help and the forums are quite entertaining and helpful. It certainly helps me cope with the torturous wait. Good luck!

Regards,

James