P4 Questions

Hello All,

On the Family Composition Sheet, I had a few questions:

1) On line #5, what does it mean by "when/how did the petitioner enter the USA?" I am really confused about what it is asking.

2) On the 3rd page, it asks about her family's entry/exit to the USA? What is this about? It doesn't apply to my wife's family at all. Do I just put N/A all the way down?

3) Finally, I have been hearing a lot of things about notifying the embassy if I move my permanent address at this point, but I am a bit confused. I am moving in 1 week. Who should I notify, and how should this be done?

Thank you all!

1) It is if you were alian, you must had to get an american visa, if so you write what kind of visa you got and when did you enter the states; if you were america born, fill in "Born in America"

2) If they never get an american visa, then just fill in all N/A; if they have ever got any kind of american visa, fill in the visa type, and when did they have ever been to america.

3) Your SO can change your address while her interview, she can tell the VO your new address; and she also can fill in an AR-11 form and hand it in while she enter america at the airport.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

I have a question for you:

Did you receive package 4 already. Dos told us also that p4 was send out on the 23rd, but sofar we haven't received anything

many thanks for your reply

WaitingP4, we're in the same boat as you, DOS also told me P4 was sent out on 23rd, but we haven't seen anything. I think if we don't see anything next week I'm gonna have to bug GUZ again.

Hello!

We received our P4 on October 26 (three days after they sent it out).

Best of luck!

Congratulations and good luck at the interview! :D

Question: Did you receive the inteview date "before" the P4?

Edited by RLS (see edit history)