Thanks Robert, I hope everything works out for you too. Hang in there.

Well, my wife finally got her green card recently, about two years too late. I was wrong in thinking I had to wait for the I-130 to be approved before I could file for AOS, but this is what I had been told by the national so-called customer service center by the upper level immigration officers, believe it or not, but then when we went for our AOS interview the officer there told us he could have adjudicated the I-130 for us at the same time. But I did not know this because I had been told wrong, and also it was my fault for failing to keep actually studying immigration and thinking I knew everything I needed to know, and being too lazy to keep talking and asking about it. Oh well, it all worked out for the best because this way we had to be where we were so that stepdaughter fell in love with the handsome Chinese guy and etc., etc., etc., and we ended up with having Johnny which has been really great for me and wife and stepdaughter to all work together and stay together because we love him so much.

Hey Edmac, yes we went to the Gene snyder government center for Biometrics appointment, that was 8-03-06. Moving along quite nicely. To Robert, i'm happy everything worked out well for you in the end.

Since our files was transfered to CSC, it has been stuck there for almost six months. Who know what is going on? I am really running our out my patience.

Hey Edmac, yes we went to the Gene snyder government center for Biometrics appointment, that was 8-03-06. Moving along quite nicely. To Robert, i'm happy everything worked out well for you in the end.

Since our files was transfered to CSC, it has been stuck there for almost six months. Who know what is going on? I am really running our out my patience.

Hunter,

We went for our appointment last friday and all went well. They said we should get what we need for social sec. # in a few weeks.

Hunter,

We went for our appointment last friday and all went well. They said we should get what we need for social sec. # in a few weeks.

Hunter,

I read that your wife got the learners permit right away after you got the social sec. #. I called our BMV office and we need birth certificate or passport with the soc. sec. # to get learner permit. My wifes birth cert and passport are in her maiden name and we filed all paperwork in married name. what did you use to get your wife's learners permit.

Thanks.

Hey Edmac, actually I wasnt there when she got lisence, my dad took her to the DMV. I assume she took her passport and her birth notorial, as well as our marriage book to prove were married. I'll ask her later when she is off work. We had our interview last monday, i'm a bit late in reporting. After waiting, I was first to be interviewed, it turns out our FBI check has not yet been finished, and it could take a year or longer as they are backed up. If her work card expires we can re apply. Along with that nugget of info I was asked things like do you like coffie or tea, what did you do last weekend. Simple questions and after my wifes interview we were good to go. So other than FBI check we should have no further obsticles. Our lives are smooth, harmonios and i'm so glad I waited 38 years to get married for my first time =)