Here we go again

Just received this email from NVC:

"Good afternoon,

Your inquiry has been received at the NVC. As part of the aftermath of the events of September 11, 2001, there are additional security check requirements for visa applicants. While it is not possible to predict when the clearances for this case will be finished by all involved Washington agencies, please be assured that as soon as the results are received, the case file will be forwarded to the appropriate US Embassy or Consulate General."

Regards,

National Visa Center

Don't tell me it's another USCIC experience. <_<

Are they trying to say that your "terrorist" background check hasn't been completed yet?

I don't know. Is this a normal "wait" at NVC? Inquiring minds want to know. <_<

Are they trying to say that your "terrorist" background check hasn't been completed yet?

I don't know. Is this a normal "wait" at NVC? Inquiring minds want to know. <_<

I had an unusually long wait for my background check with the USCIS csc. The NVC took about 3 weeks. My Congressman made an enquiry and it was completed soon there after.

Just received this email from NVC:

"Good afternoon,

Your inquiry has been received at the NVC. As part of the aftermath of the events of September 11, 2001, there are additional security check requirements for visa applicants. While it is not possible to predict when the clearances for this case will be finished by all involved Washington agencies, please be assured that as soon as the results are received, the case file will be forwarded to the appropriate US Embassy or Consulate General."

Regards,

National Visa Center

Don't tell me it's another USCIC experience. <_<

Hmmm...I wonder if that had anything to do with why your letter was different than mine??... <_< Strange...I sure hope that you don't get stuck there too long...I can't imagine you will, hopefully just a very short delay and it's off to GUZ!...

Good Luck!!!...