China, here I come!

Well, I hope I have all in order! I made three copies of a new updated I-134, bank letter, tax forms, self-employed related financial information, chinese birth and divorce certificates and my own birth certificate. It's off to China on Septmeber 29 (Friday)!

If she passes her interview, I'm waiting until I see the visa in her passport, then will purchase one-way tickets for both of us back to the USA.

If anyone can think of anything else I might need, please let me know! Also, if anybody has any idea of how to purchase a one-way ticket from China, I'd like that information too! I know that some places don't take credit cards! What a world!

Well, I hope I have all in order! I made three copies of a new updated I-134, bank letter, tax forms, self-employed related financial information, chinese birth and divorce certificates and my own birth certificate. It's off to China on Septmeber 29 (Friday)!

If she passes her interview, I'm waiting until I see the visa in her passport, then will purchase one-way tickets for both of us back to the USA.

If anyone can think of anything else I might need, please let me know! Also, if anybody has any idea of how to purchase a one-way ticket from China, I'd like that information too! I know that some places don't take credit cards! What a world!

Hey, dont forget toothbrush, toothpaste, ...........

You know, :smartass:

Good Luck at the interview. ;)

We will be in GUZ on the 9th through the 14th or 15th.

Maybe see you there,

B)

Good luck. Get ready to pay 45yuan for a cup of coffee on the 4th floor waiting area.

I just might have to do that, because I've found no Mountain Dew in China! Thanks~!

Hey, dont forget toothbrush, toothpaste, ...........

You know, :romantic:

Great! I actually bought a new tube of tooth paste today for the trip. I've also placed those kinds of things in a quart-sized plastic zip-lock bag per airline recommendations to place on the conveyor! I'm also taking all my paperwork in my carry-on! Thank you and hope to meet you there somewhere!

Good Luck at the interview. B)

We will be in GUZ on the 9th through the 14th or 15th.

Maybe see you there,

:(

Good luck on the interview.

As for return tickets see www.ctrip.com. it's mostly chinese speaking so you may need your so to handle it. They've almost always been the cheapest when travelling within China or from China.

I will definitely write that one down! Thank you very much! I can purchase tickets using uschinatrips.com, however the Beijing office will not allow a credit card!