I-765, I-485 and 693

We thought we would spend part of the day to work on I 765 and a few questions pop right up.

On I-765 on question 14. Manner of Lst Entry ( K-3 Spousal visa)...would that be correct?

and on 15. Current immigrantion status (Adjustment of Status I-485 filed xx/xx/xxxx)...would that be correct also?

I will call the Civil Surgeon that is the closest to where we live tomorrow and ask about the 693. My wife has no documentation of vaccinations from China so I am wondering if we have to get those done.

Thanks for any and all help.

Ed and Yilan

We thought we would spend part of the day to work on I 765 and a few questions pop right up.

On I-765 on question 14. Manner of Lst Entry ( K-3 Spousal visa)...would that be correct?

and on 15. Current immigrantion status (Adjustment of Status I-485 filed xx/xx/xxxx)...would that be correct also?

I will call the Civil Surgeon that is the closest to where we live tomorrow and ask about the 693. My wife has no documentation of vaccinations from China so I am wondering if we have to get those done.

Thanks for any and all help.

Ed and Yilan

Yes, for question 14. I was K1, so on my SO's I put K1-Fiancee

The way I read question 15 was they appear to be asking for type of visa or current status. This helps them determine eligibilty. I am not sure telling you what I did would help since ours was K1. I listed "Finacee" and then in question 16 made sure they knew she was eligible base on AOS pending. I am sure other K3's can help with 15.

Hope this helps,

Mike