T- Minus Six Days!!...and All systems

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would stop worrying about her interview and start worrying about learning how to cook Chinese food the Chinese way.

You may be great at American food but if your sweetie is like mine, she won't eat American food most of the time. So, what will it take to add a second kitchen to your house???

Chef: Don't read the next line!!

(notice how I gave him a problem to divert his attention from the real problem at hand :P !!)

OMG!!! Steve ya raised a good point!!! To many cooks in a kitchen will spoil the soup!!!

maybe she'll demote me to Chief Dishwasher..... :P

I would stop worrying about her interview and start worrying about learning how to cook Chinese food the Chinese way.

You may be great at American food but if your sweetie is like mine, she won't eat American food most of the time.
So
, what will it take to add a second kitchen to your house???

(notice how I gave him a problem to divert his attention from the real problem at hand
:P
!!)

just look at all thhe pretty colors, chef!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

You may be great at American food but if your sweetie is like mine, she won't eat American food most of the time. So, what will it take to add a second kitchen to your house???

(notice how I gave him a problem to divert his attention from the real problem at hand ;) !!)

OMG!!! Steve ya raised a good point!!! To many cooks in a kitchen will spoil the soup!!!

maybe she'll demote me to Chief Dishwasher..... :P

I hear that in your case that might be a promotion to something where you have displayed true competence. :P

Seriously, if you haven't got a 700cfm or better fan over the stove you need to check them out. A wok seems to over power the standard 300cfm units sold in the US. And they are also a bitch to clean compared to the Chinese design.

Here are a few links:

Pacair

San Yang Pai

Sakura

You will definately want a filterless design and the deeper design is required.