:lol: Thanks for sharing the good news. Congratulations! Hopefully our interview can go as easy as yours. :cheering:

239386[/snapback]

Congratulations, Toni. Best wishes for a long and happy life.

March...looks like we'll be passing each other in Guangzhou. I'll be the tall American holding hands with a short Chinese woman. :cheering:

Mike

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :cheering:  :cheering:  :cheering:

SO YOU MUST BE A CRADLE ROBBER TOO LIKE MOST OF THE MEN...LOL

BEST WISHES ON YOUR NEW LIFE

239407[/snapback]

:clapping: and while your comments about "cradle-robbing" was probably tongue-in-cheek humor.. there still seemed to be some finger pointing at PINK because of her choice of a younger man and also some at the men who find younger women in China. Tsk, Tsk.. so unnecessary to make such comments. Just be happy for them and hope they have a great life together. Everyone who marries someone younger than themselves isn't evil. Love is a mysterious thing and age isn't a factor for Chinese. This web site is for support of each other, right? :clapping:

239518[/snapback]

Who said Im older? You all should know to us American woman age is a highly guarded secret .......... but anyway :cheering: I am older then him

239711[/snapback]

So that means you're 23 to his 21. Right?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toot:?:toot:?:toot:?:yahoo:

SO YOU MUST BE A CRADLE ROBBER TOO LIKE MOST OF THE MEN...LOL

BEST WISHES ON YOUR NEW LIFE

239407[/snapback]

:yahoo: and while your comments about "cradle-robbing" was probably tongue-in-cheek humor.. there still seemed to be some finger pointing at PINK because of her choice of a younger man and also some at the men who find younger women in China. Tsk, Tsk.. so unnecessary to make such comments. Just be happy for them and hope they have a great life together. Everyone who marries someone younger than themselves isn't evil. Love is a mysterious thing and age isn't a factor for Chinese. This web site is for support of each other, right? :yahoo:

239518[/snapback]

Who said Im older? You all should know to us American woman age is a highly guarded secret .......... but anyway :yahoo: I am older then him

239711[/snapback]

So that means you're 23 to his 21. Right?

239874[/snapback]

Nope . he's 26 :yahoo:

Congrats again!!!

Toni,

When will your SO go to States with you or by himself?

We will be leaving for Houston 6th of Sept.

Hope you have a very good new life together!!

Congrats again!!!

Toni,

240028[/snapback]

Trying to get tickets for 9/1/06. Some travel agent wants to sell him tickets for 9/9 but I have vacation from 9/1 - 9/11 can't change it .. so I rather pay more money and get the ticket closer to the 1st

Congrats again!!!

Toni,

240028[/snapback]

Trying to get tickets for 9/1/06. Some travel agent wants to sell him tickets for 9/9 but I have vacation from 9/1 - 9/11 can't change it .. so I rather pay more money and get the ticket closer to the 1st

240032[/snapback]

The price break comes sept 5