good news packet 4

Hi

Yes the time frame between packet 4 and interview date is very close. I called Gv last week and they said that are interview would proberly be around the last part of April.. So this was really good news...

We have been thru so much waiting with so many ups and downs we are just looking foward to are new lives.

Hello,

Can you tell me what day they mailed it? And how far from GZ is your fiancee? We are still waiting for our P4, supposedly they mailed it on Fri, Mar 14. However, she lives quite a distance away from GZ, so we are still hoping it didn't get lost in the mail.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Hello,

Can you tell me what day they mailed it?  And how far from GZ is your fiancee?  We are still waiting for our P4, supposedly they mailed it on Fri, Mar 14.  However, she lives quite a distance away from GZ, so we are still hoping it didn't get lost in the mail.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Carl if the EMS did get lost in the mail, GZ has been known to e-mail an approval to fiances..

Hi jatuke

I really feel bad for you because your time frame is far behind mine.. I know it dosent seem fair , I do understand ... To answer your question yes it is a K1 visa. May i make a suggestion I have fax, email, and called . I find that i have the most luck when i spoke with Gv . ... or Ca

Is your clearence done yet? We had a very simple promblem why they were hoding are case up . MY girl forgot to put her gender of her son... I was fortune to get thru to GV and resovle the promblem right away . Hope this help