How to show your love to a Chinese Woman?

the chinese girl does not use our normal way of thinking...

everything is shown by action....

she might throw you a curve ball just to see how you react to it.

trust her no matter what....

isnt that whats its all about anyway.

throw all your heart into it.....

she'll see your sincerity and eat it up. :rolleyes:

dont forget what she is giving up,

everything.

I'll give up everything to go to China and have someone take care of me too :wub: .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she'll see your sincerity and eat it up. :o

everything.

I'll give up everything to go to China and have someone take care of me too B) .

every story is different, my girl has a great family that loves her very much....

many good friends, an incredible job with great pay

....and the security of being someplace she knows and is comfortable with....

not the unknown

its very easy to say you'd give up this or that for someone to take care of you.

she'll see your sincerity and eat it up. :)

everything.

I'll give up everything to go to China and have someone take care of me too :P .

every story is different, my girl has a great family that loves her very much....

not the unknown

its very easy to say you'd give up this or that for someone to take care of you.

Well then your situation is an exception and not the norm. I admit that I would have to take care of my SO for a long long time before she can be self sufficient.

she'll see your sincerity and eat it up. :)

everything.

I'll give up everything to go to China and have someone take care of me too :P .

not the unknown

Maybe you and I are more in the same boat. My wife has or had the good job, got demoted after giving her year notice, and a house paid for. I really wanted to get any type of job there. I think it is a better place to live in most every respect. But she would have no part of it. Her goals are to tackle the work world of the USA and get her daughter a college degree here. Unless I can aford to take good care of them so she does not have to work, and have more babies. Yes I do OK, as long as I have this job, but it will take her coming here to see the diferences. Let me state that she never wanted to marry an American. She disliked America and flet the men immoral. It is only after we met she began to have these career goals, particularly since my house is not paid for. This is still a huge stgma in our marriage.

Mine is one who doesn't need me financially. She can take care of herself. But she will need me to get started here. She wants a good husband. Maybe I can do it. :o :unsure: :P I hope. :P :D

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)

You Americans married Asian people cuz they are Asians.

I have seen two Chinese women married Americans but expected them to become Chinese. They are very disappointed now.

I have seen two Chinese women married Americans but expected them to become Chinese. They are very disappointed now.

Right to the point Eunice. I guess that would be me. I could marry someone non-asian here, but I have always been attracted to Asian women since I was 13... Connie in 8th grade. :blink: .... Ultimatley, I just want a loving wife/ relationship, which is the same as what my wife wants

YOu are right, however I possibly would have married an American IF they were like America when I was young. It gets down to the commitment and good relationship and family life. I just lost all confidence in American women with all I was seeing around me and having been single for 13 yrs in America before my 2nd marriage. So that wasw it. I went where I saw a different very good way of life. One that flet like heaven to me.

Interesting what you post though. I would love to just get lost and absorbed into China. At least be there long enough to experience more of the down side of it. But with the long seperation and my wife getting used to the way I am acting now, I think we will be good for the duration over hear. She wants to adjust to the USA? OK then that is what we will do, but it means I will act a bit different too, and she has seen that side of me now.

HAhA, I am sure she will straitne that attitude out on her arrival. :lol: :)

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)

I would have to say that 90+% of the women I've viewed from China online are not attractive physically to me. If I hadn't run across the lady that I'm communicating with now, I would've gone on my merry way, uninterested in the whole idea and remained single, although a lot of them seemed to be "traditional" and that vague idea is attractive to me, and evidently many others.

So you're right about many American men being attracted to Asian ladies in general, the number of internet matchmaker sites dedicated to this phenomenon seems to prove that.

And can we also state that the Asian ladies understand this attraction, and lap it up and take advantage of it? I'm not meaning to sound accusatory, women have always had an innate ability to be able to best utilize their assets. A Chinese woman, ordinary in her mind and to her peers in China, can be romanced and treated like a queen, which seems to be a nearly universal female desire, regardless of geography or culture, and also have the chance to emigrate. Not surprising that these pairings are popular.

Would you say that Chinese women find Western men physically attractive? I would imagine so, as the same "exotic factor" would seem to likely work both ways.

Could you be more specific as to what "expected them to become Chinese" means?

Should I take up mah jong?

Edited by Danax (see edit history)

Would you say that Chinese women find Western men physically attractive? I would imagine so, as the same "exotic factor" would seem to likely work both ways.

In 2000 I was dang heavy. This 20 something english speaking gal was just sooo friendly. I came back in 2002 50 lbs lighter and she didn't think I looked as good. :abduct: We became just friends.

When I would up divorced a few years later I wrote to her in response to a Christmas email she sent out to all she knew. After a few emails and phone calls she said her life was in my hands. So I could have married a 27 year old who had never been married. But it just wasn't the right thing for me I am sure. The point was the weight being, I am not sure attractive or is it just a sign of success like in America during the industrial revolution? Weight represented power, success and etc?

most of us did..

i dont think you can group everyone together in that pot though.

when i found my girl online i had over 50 women from all around the world emailing me.

it just turned out that my sweet lady was the most smartest most beautiful most sweetest person i had ever spoke with, i just felt that she was so perfect that i had instantly found the winning lotery ticket in the bunch

:o

:) :D :wub: