It's kind of funny

Each day, as many times as I can, I go the the USCIS website to check on the status of my case. I do this day after day, week after week. I log in and now I close my eyes and open them real fast to check the date. I never used to do that. That started a couple weeks ago. Each day the date is the same. No touches, no nothing. Now, I start to laugh. That's right. I sit there and laugh. And the laugh comes from the absurdity of the situation. I think I have gone bonkers, but, I'm not quite sure yet. I think a few more weeks of this will dump me right off the edge of humanity. I know others have suffered worse, but that does not make it any easier.

Just call me "Ron Gonebonkers." :roller: :( :) :redmad: :whip: :) :violin4: :crazy:

Ron.. sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything yet. Hope it's soon. Have you tried the infopass??

237072[/snapback]

Thanks Stephen and no, I have not tried it. Tell me about it.

I remember the other day you mentioned that you would like to see a weekly "Progess Report" in the form of emails from USCIS. I also remember Frank sent you a "sample" progress report that he contrived, but you didn't seem to like Frank's report that much.

I remember the other day you mentioned that you would like to see a weekly "Progess Report" in the form of emails from USCIS.  I also remember Frank sent you a "sample" progress report that he contrived,  but you didn't seem to like Frank's report that much.

237085[/snapback]

Stone, I'm not quite sure what you mean? I don't recall asking for a "progress" report. There is no progress so how could there be a report? Just kidding. :sosad:

You can talk to someone who has access to the "real" system. Tell them your way past your projected dates. Have them send an email and ask for status..

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

237083[/snapback]

It's asking me to make an appointment with someone. Is that what you did, Stephen? Where are the appointments held?

You can talk to someone who has access to the "real" system. Tell them your way past your projected dates. Have them send an email and ask for status..

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

237083[/snapback]

It's asking me to make an appointment with someone. Is that what you did, Stephen? Where are the appointments held?

237107[/snapback]

Ron, Yes I made an appointment. They update the appointments after 6pm. It's at your local INS office. Good Luck!

The UCSIS has web site that tracks the current petitions times. It sometimes is missing a given type for a while. I freaked out once when 129F wasnt listed for texas for a month. Even though I think my case really went to California, because the receipt letter came from CA. They will email you when complete. no steps in between in my case.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatu...id=bHNCu6VRDMg_

good luck