FLowers

evansfan

Yanxia,  is feeling a little down so I want to send her some lillies anyone know of any great online chinese flower shops

thx

Jay

236606[/snapback]

I have used Annie Flowers with good success. They also keep an online account for you that I have printed for more relationship evidence,

http://china-flower.annie.com.cn/

-James and Loving Candle

Yanxia,  is feeling a little down so I want to send her some lillies anyone know of any great online chinese flower shops

thx

Jay

236606[/snapback]

I have used this place before quite a few times. You can order in the day here, and they will receive the next morning there.

Your credit card is not charged until they take delivery, and you can have them call ahead so she knows the open the door for them, even send an email if you want to. Deliver to home/work/friend/address etc...

Usually they will give you an online coupon for $10 off your next order too.

Check the specials, usually a very good deal.

Only negitive is my credit card will charge me a foreign transaction fee (big deal, a couple of bucks).

http://www.flora2000.com/Shopping/China.asp

thx

Jay

236606[/snapback]

I have used Annie Flowers with good success. They also keep an online account for you that I have printed for more relationship evidence,

-James and Loving Candle

236609[/snapback]

yes James i agree about Annies flowers...

i used a number of different flower delivery stores in China and Chun always said these were the freshest.

I've used cnflower many times, no fees and very reliable.

236908[/snapback]

i used to use that company but since i started using annie flower Chun said these arrived much fresher looking....

problem is you can never tell what kind of flowers they are sending :blink:

236908[/snapback]

i used to use that company but since i started using annie flower Chun said these arrived much fresher looking....

problem is you can never tell what kind of flowers they are sending :lol:

236946[/snapback]

Interesting. It must depend on the local florist being used (aka FTD here). We've had good luck with the florist used in her city; the arrangments were always fresh and matched the order.

236908[/snapback]

problem is you can never tell what kind of flowers they are sending :)

236946[/snapback]

Interesting. It must depend on the local florist being used (aka FTD here). We've had good luck with the florist used in her city; the arrangments were always fresh and matched the order.

236965[/snapback]

I had used cnflowers before, but now I ONLY use Annie flower.com !!!

Here are my reasons: I feel that Annie Flower has the best selection, the best prices/value and the freshest flowers and the most responsive service by far !! During the holiday periods, cnflower raises the price :( Annie does not !!! :) Also, cnflower started to charge me an additional $9.00 delivery fee, as my fiancée lives 45 min outside Guangzhou, in the Huadu District. Annie Flower never has charged me extra to deliver there. Moreover, when I order flowers in the morning, she will get them always in 4 to 5 hours. Last, I have found that some other florists feel the man will never know what is delivered vs. what he has really ordered. Sometimes I discovered with other florists, that they will deliver a different color or type, or even a lesser amount/quality. I never have this worry with Annie Flower. I always ask my Hongxia to describe exactly what she has received, and sometimes she will send me a photo of the arrangement. She is always so very happy with the very fresh product Annie Flower delivers, and so am I !! I have used Annie Flower at least 15 times now in the past year. I hope this helps ?? Last, I always use Pay pal to make the transaction as it is so convenient and easy to use.

Hello,

I just used Annie Flowers again and they did GREAT! I forgot the day difference again, so I almost missed Loving Candle's birthday! They called her while we were chatting and then delivered soon after that. She says the roses are the best she has gotten yet.

Yes, PayPal also makes this SO easy for me too!

-James

Does Annie deliver to outher citys? ChongQing  and what is the web sight for it?

238141[/snapback]

6. FLOWER DELIVERY TO CHINA ANYWHERE. We deliver to Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Nanjing, Harbin, Xian, Shenyang, Changchun, Taiyuan, Hangzhou, Hefei, Dalian, Fuzhou, Nanchang, Zhengzhou, Nanning, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Wuhan, Guiyang, Kunming, Lanzhou, Changsha, Huizhou, Wuxi, Suzhou, and all other cities and rural areas in mainland China.

Per James on post #2. (This is the China page of Annie's).

http://www.chinaflower.com.cn/flower_china.asp

• 2 weeks later...
Yanxia, is feeling a little down so I want to send her some lillies anyone know of any great online chinese flower shops

thx

Jay

236606[/snapback]

-James and Loving Candle

OMG! I just took a look at the website and saw their prices. INSANE! While they are perfectly reasonable prices in the US, as compared to 1800florist or FTD, but in China, they should be 1/10 the price. Outside of the big 3 (BJ, SH, GZ) it should be 1/12 or 1/15 the price that this Anna person is charging. She's making an absolute killing!

Have any of you purchased flowers while in China? These are totally rip off prices. 10rmb is more than adequate delivery fee for intercity deliveries and I gaurantee they are not flying these flowers in from some other city. These are locally delivered from that city and 10rmb should be adequate delivery fee.

I just can't believe the prices she's charging. It's enough to make me want to go to China right now and start a flower delivery company catering to foreigners wanting to send their GF's flowers.

Absolutely flabbergasted! <_< :o :huh:

While I agree that the prices should be lower based on the cost of everything else in China, where else can you get flowers sent half way around the world to an address that no one in your local flower shop would be able to read or understand. Somethings are worth the price. Especially since there are 2, count'em 2, Valentines Days this year in China. August 30th is the next one. I think this whole lunar calendar thing was designed just to keep us on our toes and to give our SO's a chance to rip us if we miss one of the holidays. <_<

OMG! I just took a look at the website and saw their prices. INSANE! While they are perfectly reasonable prices in the US, as compared to 1800florist or FTD, but in China, they should be 1/10 the price. Outside of the big 3 (BJ, SH, GZ) it should be 1/12 or 1/15 the price that this Anna person is charging. She's making an absolute killing!

Have any of you purchased flowers while in China? These are totally rip off prices. 10rmb is more than adequate delivery fee for intercity deliveries and I gaurantee they are not flying these flowers in from some other city. These are locally delivered from that city and 10rmb should be adequate delivery fee.

I just can't believe the prices she's charging. It's enough to make me want to go to China right now and start a flower delivery company catering to foreigners wanting to send their GF's flowers.

Absolutely flabbergasted! :huh: :D :o