P4 - Need help with Telegraphic Code

I'm curious why you need this (I know that it's for P4 doc?  But you had to do this for one of the P3 forms, so should have a copy of that paper ??  If not, remember to keep copies of everything you submit...

236608[/snapback]

Hmmm I didn't do the P3 papers he did but and don't remember seeing anything requesting the Telegraphic code for the P3. Let me look again before it's too late. Thanks.

I'm curious why you need this (I know that it's for P4 doc?  But you had to do this for one of the P3 forms, so should have a copy of that paper ??  If not, remember to keep copies of everything you submit...

236608[/snapback]

David:

I looked through all our P3 docs again and didn't see any request for the telegraphic code on any P3 forms. Which P3 document did you see this in? Perhaps I am missing something.

The reason why I needed this was because I put the telegraphic codes on my fiance's application ..but when he asked me which code was for his first name and which for his last, I couldn't remember if I wrote the codes as Lin Zhao or Zhao Lin.

If you find the p3 document please let me know I don't want him to go to the interview with missing info.

Thanks again

Toni

I'm curious why you need this (I know that it's for P4 doc?   But you had to do this for one of the P3 forms, so should have a copy of that paper ??   If not, remember to keep copies of everything you submit...

236608[/snapback]

David:

I looked through all our P3 docs again and didn't see any request for the telegraphic code on any P3 forms. Which P3 document did you see this in? Perhaps I am missing something.

The reason why I needed this was because I put the telegraphic codes on my fiance's application ..but when he asked me which code was for his first name and which for his last, I couldn't remember if I wrote the codes as Lin Zhao or Zhao Lin.

If you find the p3 document please let me know I don't want him to go to the interview with missing info.

Thanks again

Toni

236723[/snapback]

As I know the only document needs telegraphic code is GIV-24 which is in P4.

I'm curious why you need this (I know that it's for P4 doc??nbsp; But you had to do this for one of the P3 forms, so should have a copy of that paper ???nbsp; If not, remember to keep copies of everything you submit...

236608[/snapback]

David:

Thanks again

Toni

236723[/snapback]

As I know the only document needs telegraphic code is GIV-24 which is in P4.

236725[/snapback]

Actually for K#s there's another in P4, DS-156...

But I now realize that the K#s used to get the P3 supplemental, which GUZ discontinued as a form... And I realize that I was the one to ask them this in the GUZ forum :surprise: :surprise: