SO exits long faced with BLUE SLIP

After 18 months and every conceivable delay; please understand that I have taken a very low profile lately. I have limited posts ducking any TPC that could be a last minute show stopper.

AFTER I sat down, my SO breaks out in a huge smile and shouts PASS! RED SLIP!!!!

Her interview was less than 2 minutes; but she did not come down til after noon. Looked like about 80% Red slips 20% crushed with blue and the vultures shouting at them.

We stood in line for 45 minutes in the pouring rain. We had 3x the document load of any of the 200 people huddled under umbrellas. As advertised here before me the routine is pretty standard; no quirks. The questions were as follows:

1st: the VO was an older Chinese woman of good size ( this could be anything over 100# in my SO's eyes but I suspect much greater). The VO greeted my SO in Chinese sinking her little much practiced speech explaining her poor english and preference for Chinese. The VO asked if my SO could speak english and she replied - YES. However, my SO felt that the VO could not speak english that well and also preferred Chinese.

Q1. Where does you Fiance live? SO instantly produces my business card with my address on the back and she states; Newport Beach, California. The VO looks at the card and seems impressed.

Q2. How may times has Fiance visited China? 5x...she presents my visas ( 1st one was damaged while washing my clothes....another story). No reply

Q3. Do you have pictures? SO presents 10. VO looks at 1st three closely and asks who the blonde girl is. My SO takes off now; explaining that the setting is her english school and that my son and daughter (blond girl) attended daily while visiting.

Sealed the deal...

NO I-134

NO 3 years of notorized taxes

NO internet logs

NO phone logs

NO 10# of KITCHEN SINK

We brought the howitzer and only needed a fly swatter,

Phil & Yun

Take an umbrella

if it ain't raining at this moment

it will be soon

More to follow

CONGRATULATIONS Phil and Yun!!! Wow, you had me worried when I started reading this though... :redblob: This is fantastic news!!! I will tell Qing when she wakes up and I know she will be really happy too! Hope to see you both in Tucson later this month!! Good luck with the rest of your stay and trip home!!

:) :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

After 18 months and every conceivable delay; please understand that I have taken a very low profile lately.  I have limited posts ducking any TPC that could be a last minute show stopper.

AFTER I sat down, my SO breaks out in a huge smile and shouts PASS!  RED SLIP!!!!

Her interview was less than 2 minutes; but she did not come down til after noon.  Looked like about 80% Red slips 20% crushed with blue and the vultures shouting at them. 

We stood in line for 45 minutes in the pouring rain.  We had 3x the document load of any of the 200 people huddled under umbrellas.  As advertised here before me the routine is pretty standard; no quirks.  The questions were as follows:

1st:  the VO was an older Chinese woman of good size ( this could be anything over 100# in my SO's eyes but I suspect much greater).  The VO greeted my SO in Chinese sinking her little much practiced speech explaining her poor english and preference for Chinese.  The VO asked if my SO could speak english and she replied - YES.  However, my SO felt that the VO could not speak english that well and also preferred Chinese.

Q1.  Where does you Fiance live?  SO instantly produces my business card with my address on the back and she states; Newport Beach, California.  The VO looks at the card and seems impressed.

Q2.  How may times has Fiance visited China?  5x...she presents my visas ( 1st one was damaged while washing my clothes....another story).  No reply

Q3.  Do you have pictures?  SO presents 10.  VO looks at 1st three closely and asks who the blonde girl is.  My SO takes off now; explaining that the setting is her english school and that my son and daughter (blond girl) attended daily while visiting.

Sealed the deal...

NO I-134

NO internet logs

NO phone logs

NO 10# of KITCHEN SINK

Phil & Yun

Take an umbrella

it will be soon

More to follow

235359[/snapback]

:Dah: Congrates! Have a great life together!

After 18 months and every conceivable delay; please understand that I have taken a very low profile lately.  I have limited posts ducking any TPC that could be a last minute show stopper.

AFTER I sat down, my SO breaks out in a huge smile and shouts PASS!  RED SLIP!!!!

Her interview was less than 2 minutes; but she did not come down til after noon.  Looked like about 80% Red slips 20% crushed with blue and the vultures shouting at them. 

We stood in line for 45 minutes in the pouring rain.  We had 3x the document load of any of the 200 people huddled under umbrellas.  As advertised here before me the routine is pretty standard; no quirks.  The questions were as follows:

1st:  the VO was an older Chinese woman of good size ( this could be anything over 100# in my SO's eyes but I suspect much greater).  The VO greeted my SO in Chinese sinking her little much practiced speech explaining her poor english and preference for Chinese.  The VO asked if my SO could speak english and she replied - YES.  However, my SO felt that the VO could not speak english that well and also preferred Chinese.

Q1.  Where does you Fiance live?  SO instantly produces my business card with my address on the back and she states; Newport Beach, California.  The VO looks at the card and seems impressed.

Q2.  How may times has Fiance visited China?  5x...she presents my visas ( 1st one was damaged while washing my clothes....another story).  No reply

Q3.  Do you have pictures?  SO presents 10.  VO looks at 1st three closely and asks who the blonde girl is.  My SO takes off now; explaining that the setting is her english school and that my son and daughter (blond girl) attended daily while visiting.

Sealed the deal...

NO I-134

NO internet logs

NO phone logs

NO 10# of KITCHEN SINK

Phil & Yun

Take an umbrella

it will be soon

More to follow

235359[/snapback]

Credible, outstanding news ... thank you!

Wheel Man