The Paper Chase

I was looking at th current time lines as pinned in Links & Resources. WOW, WOW, WOW there are 15 members who are scheduled for interviews this month. Chris + Xio Xia and Longstrangetrip should of completed their interviews today, (08/01/2006). I sincerely hope they are celebrating good news!! :roller: My SO's interview will be bringing up the rear, (08/30/2006). I wish for all VERY GODD LUCK!! :Dah:

I just got off of the phone with my SO who is in GZ today. She knows of 4 women who had their interview today and all 4 got their visa's. She didn't know their names but in one case a woman was asked 4 questions and it took about 2 minutes for the interview. I am not sure if these are CFL members or not. My SO is there early and will have her interview on the 8th.

I was looking at th current time lines as pinned in Links & Resources.  WOW, WOW, WOW there are 15 members who are scheduled for interviews this month.  Chris + Xio Xia and Longstrangetrip should of completed their interviews today, (08/01/2006).  I sincerely hope they are celebrating good news!! :blink:  My SO's interview will be bringing up the rear, (08/30/2006).  I wish for all VERY GODD LUCK!! :(

234987[/snapback]

Good luck Richard!

-James

Yup, we're in the spotlight on Monday...bright and early.

Bring it on! We are both SO looking forward to ending this half of the journey so we can begin the new one in the US.

Oh... and yes...it's farking HOT in Guangzhou.

Peachy

YUP!!!!!! Here we are the month of August already. We are scheduled 8/23. Scariest 3 weeks ahead of my life. We are practicing interview questions every day and doing a very good job. BUT,,, you just never know what will be asked. I have instructed my wife to set the labeled envelopes of supporting documents where they can be seen and provide the VO with an index list with her passport. Hope this can help. There are 7 pounds of documents. Pink is what I pray for every moment I can. To all of those interviewing this month I wish only the best!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
And now we start the September list. DOS informed me yesterday that we are set for September 14th.

OMG, there is so much to do. And now I have to start plowing through the old posts to refresh my memory on what I need to get done.

Why did I procrastinate????? :Dah:

235391[/snapback]

Whew. Was worried about you and Manyun. I'm glad you're back and moving again. Weihua and Wen had their medicals yesterday.

Congratulations.

And now we start the September list. DOS informed me yesterday that we are set for September 14th.

OMG, there is so much to do. And now I have to start plowing through the old posts to refresh my memory on what I need to get done.

Why did I procrastinate????? :Dah:

235391[/snapback]

Whew. Was worried about you and Manyun. I'm glad you're back and moving again. Weihua and Wen had their medicals yesterday.

Congratulations.

235394[/snapback]

And good luck to you guys, Mike. I am sure that you won't have any trouble what-so-ever.

I was looking at th current time lines as pinned in Links & Resources.  WOW, WOW, WOW there are 15 members who are scheduled for interviews this month.  Chris + Xio Xia and Longstrangetrip should of completed their interviews today, (08/01/2006).  I sincerely hope they are celebrating good news!! :D  My SO's interview will be bringing up the rear, (08/30/2006).  I wish for all VERY GODD LUCK!! :D

234987[/snapback]

Hey Cheffie -

Thanks for your post earlier. Well, we are making progress. I was looking at your timeline. If I remember correctly, you got your orginal filing in one day ahead of ours. That one day earlier filing produced an interview date for you guys exactley seven days earlier, wow. Listen, best of wishes to you guys and may peace be all over you both - Wheel Man