Need a fortune teller!

What a sad story. However, if you are mature enough to pick your bed and get married then you should lay in it. I think Guangzou should have flagged something on the fact that this guy had a past criminal infraction, but, that doesn't change the fact that she decided to marry him. I think, over time, if she stays with him, everything will level out nicely.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good suggestions, James.

Their situation is more complicated. Jeanne is fully aware that her husband holds all the cards and she usually keeps her mouth shut unless I asked her"Why your husband accused you of ......? Can you do .....in a better way?", then she explained.

I suggested marriage counselling, psychologist but I don't think her husband would listen.

Little I can do. The women who are still in China don't understand what a high rate one can get a jerk online.

The other woman I know in Guangzhou is totally unware how serious it can be that her husband was convicted sexually abusing his own daughter before.

VO is much smarter when kicking their cases back to the US.

China has a long way to educate its large population.

235075[/snapback]

As always, good posts Eunice.

I do think that some American men believe that they are getting a sex toy, cook and housekeeper when they marry a lady from China (or elsewhere for that matter). I find that to be very sad and tragic for both of them. His great loss for not recognizing that another wonderful universe exists within the lady once she gets command of the language and can express herself.

I would hope that the ladies can [have] developed their own "Red Flag" system to spot those types of men.

235101[/snapback]

it really make my blood boil when i hear anout anyone harming a child or woman, i plan to marry my partner in life and my best friend, in my wildest dreams i do not think i could ever have any ill feelings toward her, my child hood was like a war zone , but thank to my mother , i am here to take my past and turn it into much love and happiness,i fully trust and believe my so in all things she do and say,to me the love and respect you get from a chinese woman is unlike any other in the world, if she wash my back i will surly was hers, i love the ground she walk on, and i respect the wisdom of all the cfl members that help make happy dreams come true

it really make my blood boil when i hear anout anyone harming  a child or woman

236721[/snapback]

Everybody has a reason to do what they are doing.

Due to language barrrier, Jeanne was over nervous and worried about her son who is still in China. Her husband thinks she doesn't love him and he thinks she is using him to get her son to America. Her husband is not confident and he doesn't feel loved so he gets worse.