Chinaism slaughtering the chinese lang

Ok, i seen the chinaism for you SO from china how about the other way around. just how bad have you slaughter thier language. When i try to say some vietnamese to my SO her and her sisters all double over and laugh for a good 30 min. she still will not tell me what I said wrong, only was told not to repeat it again in front of a male unless i want a black eye. :)

my SO still grin every time i try to say thank you Cam on the on sound should be "un" like in it saying than on she giggle everytime is mess up

Robert

When speaking English and the tune is changed, it doesn't become something else. When the tune of Chinese is changed, it comes out something funny.

Someone named Zhu(1) Zhi(4) Gang(1), when it comes out from a foreigner's mouth, it becomes Zhu(1) Ji(1) Gan(1) - pig and chicken liver-:)

When speaking English and the tune is changed, it doesn't become something else. When the tune of Chinese is changed, it comes out something funny.

Someone named Zhu(1) Zhi(4) Gang(1), when it comes out from a foreigner's mouth, it becomes Zhu(1) Ji(1) Gan(1) - pig and chicken liver-:)

234196[/snapback]

lucky for me my SO. had me say her friend name before i met her, what my SO say i said, I would have been slapped very very hard. :huh:

Ok, i seen the chinaism for you SO from china how about the other way around. just how bad have you slaughter thier language. When i try to say some vietnamese to my SO her and her sisters all double over and laugh for a good 30 min. she still will not tell me what I said wrong, only was told not to repeat it again in front of a male unless i want a black eye. :P

my SO still grin every time i try to say thank you  Cam on  the on sound should be  "un" like in it saying than  on  she giggle everytime is mess up

Robert

234193[/snapback]

Chao Robert:

What did you say to your SO that came out wrong? Can you read and write Vietanmese? Em co hieu da noi tieng Viet chut thoi. Co le em co they guip do Anh. Em da co phai ban trai Nguoi Viet bay nam roi.

Toni formally known as em now known as wo :-)