Hi Everyone - I got Interview Date today too

Hello Everyone:

Im new .. just got my account today.  My name is Toni and my SO is Lin.  I have been reading your website for quite some time it is great .. very helpful.  I saw that everyone was getting their Interview dates in the last 2 days so I also called.  We have our interview 8/22.  The odd thing was that we called the Visa center yesterday and they told us we did not have an interview date and also told my SO he should be patient. Then today I called they told us the interview date AND that the P4 was sent out yesterday. 

I hope to get to know many of you, I can use all the advice I can get about the interview and would be grateful for any advice from those of you who have been through this process.    :roller:

227380[/snapback]

Welcome neighbor!

Glad to see another L.A man around here, good luck!!!

Stick around, eh?

227399[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Thanks ..but I am an LA girl not a guy :-) ..

Congrats Toni. Hmmm. Similar story here. My SO called yesterday and GUZ said she had passed the security check, but still no interview date. I called yesterday afternoon and was told we had an interview date. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to wake her up with the news. I wonder if she went to work today?

227393[/snapback]

If she got to stay home she is lucky.. Couldn't sleep all night, up all night thinking contemplating anything that could possibly go right or wrong with the interview .. debating wheather it is cheaper to buy a plane ticket now and pay the cost to change if there are problems vs. buying a ticket 2 weeks prior to departure.. ..finally slept at 4:30 .. then had to get up at 6:00 for work and worked until 8:30pm ........... :vava:

Welcome Lin.  We could use a little more estrogen around here to balance things out.  Congratulations on the interview date.

227677[/snapback]

:-) I am a girl named Toni .. he is a man named Lin ... :vava:

Welcome Lin.  We could use a little more estrogen around here to balance things out.  Congratulations on the interview date.

227677[/snapback]

:-) I am a girl named Toni .. he is a man named Lin ... :vava:

227680[/snapback]

Thanks for straigtening me out. Regardless welcome Toni. We have a few other American female members here but they don't post much anymore. Perhaps you can persuade them to.

Hello Everyone:

Im new .. just got my account today.  My name is Toni and my SO is Lin.  I have been reading your website for quite some time it is great .. very helpful.  I saw that everyone was getting their Interview dates in the last 2 days so I also called.  We have our interview 8/22.  The odd thing was that we called the Visa center yesterday and they told us we did not have an interview date and also told my SO he should be patient. Then today I called they told us the interview date AND that the P4 was sent out yesterday. 

I hope to get to know many of you, I can use all the advice I can get about the interview and would be grateful for any advice from those of you who have been through this process.    :unsure:

227380[/snapback]

Welcome aboard and CONGRATULATIONS! Too bad you weren't around for our last little shindig down your way a couple of months back. I'm sure you have noticed by now, all you need to do is ask and someone will be here with the answer for you. Enjoy the feeling of being close to the finnish line and as soon as you are ready to tackle the final stretch of papers, we are here to help.

Best of luck,

Jim & Jen :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone:

I hope to get to know many of you, I can use all the advice I can get about the interview and would be grateful for any advice from those of you who have been through this process.    ;)

227380[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I know the feeling, and it's wonderful. Best of luck on your interview.

Welcome Lin.?We could use a little more estrogen around here to balance things out.?Congratulations on the interview date.

227677[/snapback]

:-) I am a girl named Toni .. he is a man named Lin ... ;)

227680[/snapback]

Thanks for straigtening me out. Regardless welcome Toni. We have a few other American female members here but they don't post much anymore. Perhaps you can persuade them to.

227689[/snapback]

Is there any reason they don't post here anymore ? I love this site ..

Hello Everyone:

I hope to get to know many of you, I can use all the advice I can get about the interview and would be grateful for any advice from those of you who have been through this process.    :P

227380[/snapback]

Welcome aboard and CONGRATULATIONS! Too bad you weren't around for our last little shindig down your way a couple of months back. I'm sure you have noticed by now, all you need to do is ask and someone will be here with the answer for you. Enjoy the feeling of being close to the finnish line and as soon as you are ready to tackle the final stretch of papers, we are here to help.

Best of luck,

Jim & Jen ;)

227864[/snapback]

Hi Jim and Jen, thank you very much ..