Sorry for yet another question. I sincerely do appreciate all of you who take the time to help me. I'll also help others whenever I can.

Here's my question. As some of you know, my Packet 3 arrived today. Included are some medical forms. Can I go to one of the designated hospitals now and get the examination out of the way? Or must I do it between receipt of Packet 4 and my interview in GZ?

I'd much rather get it off my mind ... one less thing.

Thanks again to all of you!

:huh:

The medical exam is valid for one year. As long as you have the official paperwork for the hospital and use one of the hospitals listed by GZ and as long as less than one year passes between the date of the physical and your visa, no problem. Some of the members have had to wait over six months from interview to visa now, but currently they are processing people much faster.

Don, I agree we should be caucious about the content GZ sent in your packet. I remember vividly sometime early this year (maybe about a months or so ago) a lady was announcing she got her P3 on 001 and then she noticed it was a "hybrid" (in her word) of P3 and P4 and started panic. Since I am a K1 don't know much about what exact in the K3's P3, it is a good idea to check the GZ official site.

Yes I agree. I'm curious to why ChinaRose received medical forms in the P3. As for as I know, and what my fiancee received in her P3, there weren't any medical forms in the P3 package.

Maybe they've changed another process also? I can see why a medical examination can be done with a P3 because it allows more time to have an examination.

However, check with GZ on your P3.

Oh this is a K3 case? I just reread the post. Then disregard this message, because I can't comment on a K3.

Guest ameego49319

Hi Chinarose, We had just went thru the interview and when they sent P4, it was the only time we got all the medical papers to do the exam. If you go to Guangzhou web site it will list all the forms needed for your exam. The list is in FAQ. Gerry

From what I understand all the medical forms are included in the K3 packet #3. Guiping's were along with all the other forms. The Pk #4 for K3 should only be an appt letter. Here is the lising of K3 Pk #3 contents:

Packet #3 K3 Letter (English/Chinese)

DS-0230 (English) Form

OF-167 (English)

OF-167 Page 1 (Chinese)

OF-167 Page 2 (Chinese)

OF-169 (English)

OF-169 Page 1 (Chinese)

OF-169 Page 2 (Chinese)

OF-169 Page 3 (Chinese)

DS-0156 (English) Form

DS-0156 (Chinese) Form

DS-2053 Page 1 (English/Chinese)

DS-2053 Page 2 (English/Chinese)

DS-3024 Page 1 (English/Chinese)

DS-3024 Page 2 (English/Chinese)

DS-3025 Page 1 (English/Chinese)

DS-3025 Page 2 (English/Chinese)

This is from Richard Sun's website

http://www.richsun.com/20020227.html

Hope this is helpful. Bob

I received all of the forms listed in Bob & Guiping's post (immediately above this reply) PLUS the following:

A listing of CITIC Industrial Bank branches (no form #) - English on one side and Chinese on the other

Medical Examination Instructions (GIV-8) - English on one side and Chinese on the other

For Applicants 16 Years and Older (DS-157) - English on one side and Chinese on the other - two copies of this form

Medical History and Physical Examination Worksheet (DS-3026) - One form in both English and Chinese

New Requirement for Nonimmigrant Visa Application Photos (NIV GUZ 02/21/03) - English on one side and Chinese on the other

Thanks again to all of you for your comments and kind words.

Pkg#4 was just the letter to say show up for the interview. I seem to recall my wife actually got her medical exam done before she had recieved pkg#3. Something about before a fee increase again I think. In any case, pkg #3 had the forms, and pkg #4 was nothing more then a letter with the interview date.