Anyone had interview date given lately?

Hey All,

My SOs P3 was returned to GUZ on 5/15, and when I called the DOS on 6/5 they said that she was "eligible for interview". I've been calling the DOS every Monday.

When I called yesterday (6/19), same thing.

How long does it normally take to get the interview scheduled (after being declared "eligible"?

Has anyone else had their interview scheduled in the last couple of weeks?

Thanks!

Mike

Guest pushbrk
Hey All,

My SOs P3 was returned to GUZ on 5/15, and when I called the DOS on 6/5 they said that she was "eligible for interview".  I've been calling the DOS every Monday.

How long does it normally take to get the interview scheduled (after being declared "eligible"?

Thanks!

Mike

225503[/snapback]

My wife has been eligible for a K3 interview since the 14th. Nothing scheduled yet. I don't recall anybody on CFL reporting an interview scheduled for the last month or so.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)

Hi Mike.. Join the crowd.. My SO is also waiting for an interview date and was interview eligable 05-19-06. Both she and I were told by DOS and GUZ to expect P4 next month and the interview sometime in August. Having said that, I am not holding my breath. GUZ works in mysterious. Just keep calling and "one day" you will get encouraging news.

It is the same to us here. I was told we were eligible to the interview on June 1, but nothing has happened so far. i am planning to call dos this friday to see how it is going.

The delay really caused me trouble here. My manager told me last week that the backup was coming next month and i need to be ready for the knowledge transition. i thought i was quitting the job instead of being fired :blink:

Received a reply from GUZ the other day. My wife sent P3 in april 28th was told this:

Please be advised that we have received your wife and daughter's DS-230 and

OF-169. They are now in the line of waiting for being interviewed.

According to our current arrangement, we estimate that they are most likely

to be scheduled between August and September, 2006. An appointment packet

(Packet 4) will be sent to your wife two to four weeks ahead of her actual

interview date.

Wait wait wait!!!!! We didn't even apply for step daughters, she is staying in China. :blink:

No matter how many times you say "No!", they still hold that option open for you. That is, the step-daughters may come with their mother up to one year after her visa is granted.

If they don't wish to come, all they have to do is not show up for the interview.

No matter how many times you say "No!", they still hold that option open for you. That is, the step-daughters may come with their mother up to one year after her visa is granted.

If they don't wish to come, all they have to do is not show up for the interview.

225564[/snapback]

that is good to know thanks. Thought it might be normal. When my wife arrives I hope I can convence her and her family to bring her daughter here. The daughter is afraid, because of the little English she speaks, regarding school. Time will tell!

Hey All,

My SOs P3 was returned to GUZ on 5/15, and when I called the DOS on 6/5 they said that she was "eligible for interview".  I've been calling the DOS every Monday.

Thanks!

Mike

225503[/snapback]

your right in the middle of the K1 pack waiting.. a few have gotten P4s in June for july interviews...

The first 10 days of any month and the last 10 days are the highest incident of P4s...

Here's the current list:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/CFL...lines_Final.htm

I called DOS again today and got same answer. The lady then told me that I should get date soon because GZ releases interview dates only once a month and the next batch should be released soon. Has anyone noticed this pattern?

I called DOS again today and got same answer. The lady then told me that I should get date soon because GZ releases interview dates only once a month and the next batch should be released soon. Has anyone noticed this pattern?

225635[/snapback]

previously posted here:

for those curious...  For the last 12 months...

The frequency of P4 sent by day of the month:

Day......Number

221157[/snapback]