NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW :xmastree:

NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW :xmastree:

225361[/snapback]

our case took 45 days from NVC to GUZ.

225361[/snapback]

Sadly, it is the norm. Our case was sent to GUZ in January and security check completed in May. We still don't have an interview date.

You can see the timelines referenced off of this link http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18665 .

The best thing to do is call DOS. Chances are that your case has not even been entered into the computer at GUZ yet.

Why are they so slow? IMO it is due to be woefully understaffed. DHS Secretary is the person that makes out the budget that includes personnel needed. Obviously, services for US Citizens seeking foreign spouses is not important enough to warrant increasing staffing in order to reduce the time delay. Again, these are my opinions... I'm often wrong.

NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW :o

225361[/snapback]

Yes, it takes a while.

Yes, you will go crazier and crazier until you get that P3.

Yes, it's enough to make you want to fly here and live in Guangzhou just to sit in front of the consulate hoping that will make it go faster....

Ooops wait a minute... we are already doing that.. ;)

Nope...no help... still farking slow.

NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW ;)

225361[/snapback]

Yes, it takes a while.

Yes, you will go crazier and crazier until you get that P3.

Yes, it's enough to make you want to fly here and live in Guangzhou just to sit in front of the consulate hoping that will make it go faster....

Ooops wait a minute... we are already doing that.. ;)

Nope...no help... still farking slow.

225379[/snapback]

thanks , it make me fell better knowing , others feel as i do , and when i finish going crazy , i will still have friends :o

Oh, I know it's probably 8-11 months at best for me. If I could find some way, and a job, I'd move there until the interview. 8 months haven't seen her. 16 months, by the time interview rolls around, bet that'll look good. "So when's the last time you saw each other?"

Edited by trickyspark (see edit history)
Oh, I know it's probably 8-11 months at best for me. If I could find some way, and a job, I'd move there until the interview. 8 months haven't seen her. 16 months, by the time interview rolls around, bet that'll look good. "So when's the last time you saw each other?"

225531[/snapback]

i was in china for christmas and i am going again in july, i called DOS today and they really didn"t tell me anymore than everyone here have , i must face it and relax , i can tell it is going to be a long lonely wait, i know well about the price for a trip , i have had to do without a lot to make these trips

NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW :lol:

225361[/snapback]

Look at my time line it took way to long from the nvc........

NVC SENT OUR CASE TO GUZ ON MAY 15 2006,AND NOW IT IS JUNE 19 2006 IS IT A NORMAL THING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY WORD OR LETTER ABOUT OUR CASE IN THIS TIME FRAME, NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHERE IT IS , WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO SLOW :rolleyes:

225361[/snapback]

Mine was sent the end of March, still no word on status.