My girls arrived today.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Ella and Kelly arrived Indianapolis at 2:30pm today. They went through customs in Detroit they asked her two questions looked at her papers and had no problems, and then on to Indy. It is so wonderful to have them home, they both wanted pizza and showers and both were in bed by 8pm, can you say jet lag. I just want to thank everyone here at CFL for all of there help these past few months I have made many good friends here and I know we will all will try to get together later on this year, it will be nice to meet every one in person. I will try to post again in a few days after I get the girls settled in.

Tine & Ella & Kelly

Indianapolis :D :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Ella and Kelly arrived Indianapolis at 2:30pm today. They went through customs in Detroit they asked her two questions looked at her papers and had no problems, and then on to Indy. It is so wonderful to have them home, they both wanted pizza and showers and both were in bed by 8pm, can you say jet lag. I just want to thank everyone here at CFL for all of there help these past few months I have made many good friends here and I know we will all will try to get together later on this year, it will be nice to meet every one in person. I will try to post again in a few days after I get the girls settled in.

Tine & Ella & Kelly

Indianapolis    :D  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

Great news !!!

Get some rest.. You'll need it.... :D

Very happy for you!

;)

Way to go Tine - great news they're safe and sound under your roof. Get the rest I don't get now with cleaning,  :angry:

Great news Tine. I am so happy for you and yours and wish you a bright life with much joy and great happiness. I know it has been a long haul for you to get this far. Glad to hear things went smoothly at Detroit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest waterandfish

:D :D hehe, hi tine nd ella!

sorry fr my late congratulatoins! i'm very very happy to hear ur news. i tried to call ella's home, but no one answered the phone. :) congratulations again fr ur whole family. we r waiting fr a new member coming out soon. :D

waterandfish