One Year

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

It's one year today since I first sumitted the I-129f to the USCIS in Texas. We all want to get in the fast lane. Don't you hate it when some putz wants to cash a check and waits till the end before they complete the information they know, like today's date, their signature, store name etc? Seems I got the checkout lane that had the new clerk working, but they finally figured out how to open the cash drawer.... :rolleyes:

Considering all that has been against you in the process, your patience has been exemplary and well demostrated on CFL and Jie and myself are both extremely happy that your SO finally has an interview date. You have also been a great help to us in our own process. I know this is one anniversary that you dont want to celebrate, but on the other hand, isnt it great having that interview date on your calendar?

I might have found the 'REAL' reason for this delay in your process Jesse. It hit me as I was voting today!

You live in Florida and Florida is infamous for not being able to count correctly right?

You say 1 year today but are you really sure it's 1 year and not 3 months given that you are in Florida and you aren't really capable of counting? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you are almost home my friend. Patience is something that gets rewards.

Not too much longer to wait... Good fortunes sent your way...

Eric

Guest ShaQuaNew
Considering all that has been against you in the process, your patience has been exemplary and well demostrated on CFL and Jie and myself are both extremely happy that your SO finally has an interview date. You have also been a great help to us in our own process. I know this is one anniversary that you dont want to celebrate, but on the other hand, isnt it great having that interview date on your calendar?

222027[/snapback]

Yes, it is indeed. Of course, the interview does generate a little anxiety, but we are quite confident that the visa will be awarded. So much so we bought the tix today.... :rolleyes:

My best wishes to you. I usually get in one of those lines where they have to do price checks on everything. <_<

Good Luck!

we are quite confident that the visa will be awarded. So much so we bought the tix today.... <_<

222035[/snapback]

I love this kind of confidence and positive attitude. I think this sends a message to our SO's that we believe in them, believe in the relationship and believe in ourselves.

What day is she coming to MCO?

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
we are quite confident that the visa will be awarded. So much so we bought the tix today.... <_<

222035[/snapback]

I love this kind of confidence and positive attitude. I think this sends a message to our SO's that we believe in them, believe in the relationship and believe in ourselves.

222056[/snapback]

Yes, what is the date? :)

Guest ShaQuaNew
we are quite confident that the visa will be awarded. So much so we bought the tix today.... :P

222035[/snapback]

222056[/snapback]

Yes, what is the date? :toot:

222060[/snapback]

Wow David. Just goes to show you that whatever we type here stays. LOL....

Lan is leaving 7/29, and landing in Chicago where I will meet her with her daughter. We will be travelling on the same flight to Orlando-the three of us-together at last! :toot: