It's just ridiculous!

I called DOS on 5-26-2006 and found out that GUZ received the "hard copy"

of our case and it was in the computers. Called about 4 or 5 times during the last week or so and got the same info, "They have the hard copy in the system but no new info".

I call today and they tell me "GUZ has not received your case yet". I tell them that I was told they had received it on the 26th of May, they tell me "NO"

I called about 4 or 5 times today and everyone gave me the same answer.

I know they are all overworked but what the hell is going on overthere!

They all have the same computers, they enter your case # and they give you the status! Am I missing somethig here?

I know all timelines are different but I'm going by "obxtrainman's" timeline, our cases were sent out the same day so I am thinking they were released

from customs the same day. His case was entered, processed and he has his interview scheduled. (If your reading this, GOOD LUCK)!!

I can understand delays once GUZ receives the case but I can't understand why they haven't received ours yet!!

I don't know, I'm just very mad right now.

of our case and it was in the computers. Called about 4 or 5 times during the last week or so and got the same info, "They have the hard copy in the system but no new info".

I call today and they tell me "GUZ has not received your case yet". I tell them that I was told they had received it on the 26th of May, they tell me "NO"

They all have the same computers, they enter your case # and they give you the status! Am I missing somethig here?

I know all timelines are different but I'm going by "obxtrainman's" timeline, our cases were sent out the same day so I am thinking they were released

from customs the same day. His case was entered, processed and he has his interview scheduled. (If your reading this, GOOD LUCK)!!

I can understand delays once GUZ receives the case but I can't understand why they haven't received ours yet!!

221854[/snapback]

Cross your fingers, call again tomorrow. :o maybe you got one of the trainee's :) Good luck to you Lou and So B)

221854[/snapback]

Cross your fingers, call again tomorrow. :o maybe you got one of the trainee's :) Good luck to you Lou and So B)

221861[/snapback]

You know I'll be calling again tomorrow :D !!

221854[/snapback]

Cross your fingers, call again tomorrow. B) maybe you got one of the trainee's :o Good luck to you Lou and So :D

221861[/snapback]

You know I'll be calling again tomorrow :D !!

221867[/snapback]

Same thing happened to me in April. :)

Do not pay attention to anyones timeline but your own. It does no good to get mad. As GUZ says, each case is looked at on it's own merits :o Take a deep breath. When it happens it happens.

221863[/snapback]

Point well taken! The timeline was just a guide. I know each case is looked at on it's own merits, my beef is do they have it yet or not :) !

Sometimes yes and then sometimes no, just gets me mad!

lou,

You are blazing a CR1 trail as it is.. you're at GUZ at a time when others filed 7 months prior... and the fastest "submission - GUZ" time for the entire year !

My only thought is.. are you a first born?      ;)

221886[/snapback]

Thank you Dave,

I have no idea why, but I think you just relaxed me a little :D

But I'm still a little mad :)

Sixteen months shy of a couple of days. :redblob: 483 days :clapping: Don't envy me. Use my case as a standard. I've said more than one time on this site already. I feel they let everybody get through one of the stages quickly. I feel they make sure they all take a similar amount of time. Some get through one or the other first stages quickly. They all work out in the wash,,as is life. Patience is a virtue B) Too bad it isn't one of mine :redblob:

Called about 4 or 5 times during the last week...

221854[/snapback]

Lou.. I know the problem..

You've got to call more than 5 times to get the right answer !!!

:mobrun:

I'm updating the FAQ now... :(

221910[/snapback]

I'm calling 6 times tomorrow :lol: !

Thank you everyone, I do feel a little better.