Namechecks Still Pending

I am waiting for the Dec resubmit too.

Talking about crossing? Now everything can be twisted on my body has been twisted beyond recog, still waiting...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vince:

How can you get them to resub your case? They are keep telling me that they won't do it before 90 days up.

Thanks In Advance for the tips.

Ju

two were initiated by GZ (I just sent email asking for re-submit)

the other one should have been initiated by DOS info line. There was a nice lady collecting cases pending name check and later asking GZ to re-submit.

you'd better follow up with GZ and ask them to re-submit your case.

did you confirm the dates of re-submission?

My fiancee interviewed on 12/30/02, so far the case is still pending. :D

I am getting a little frustrated now... but not much I can do about it. Sigh....

I contacted Andrew Simpkins at CA, he told me that her case is not being process at the moment. It's been two months and the case been sitting somewhere gathering dust....... :angry: So, he recommended either I contact GZ to resubmit her papers or wait for couple weeks and DOS will have some new process to cover these cases. Well, I think it's better to be pro-active than sit around waiting for shit to happen. I have emailed GZ and is currently to get though their number. Has anyone interviewed in December got cleared by DOS?

My fiancee interviewed on 12/30/02, so far the case is still pending. :D

I am getting a little frustrated now... but not much I can do about it. Sigh....

I contacted Andrew Simpkins at CA, he told me that her case is not being process at the moment.  It's been two months and the case been sitting somewhere gathering dust.......    :angry: So, he recommended either I contact GZ to resubmit her papers or wait for couple weeks and DOS will have some new process to cover these cases.  Well, I think it's better to be pro-active than sit around waiting for shit to happen.  I have emailed GZ and is currently to get though their number.    Has anyone interviewed in December got cleared by DOS?

same interview date here. one thing for sure: many ppl interviewed after that have got clearance.

re-submit sounds like a good idea!