When do I start Freaking out?

Hello everyone!

I’ve been searching this website and doing some reading on the transit points from the NVC to GUZ via DHL.

Some great information and great search tools!

So… The NVC (Lisa) confirms that our application was shipped out on or just after 01/23/2006.

I try the search tool at DHL, but only shipments that were made after 02/08/2006 were pulled. So I went through about 10 pages and the information.

According to the search parameter of “I-730”, anything shipping to GUZ after 02/08/2006 to 02/28/2006 was delivered and stamped. As soon as 02/24/2006 and up to 04/13/2006.

I telephoned the pay-per-call number in SHA and gave all the information on our case. No record found ! ! !

E-mailed GUZ – no record found

Called and e-mailed the NVC – We shipped it to GUZ, no more information

So… when should I start freaking out???

Based on the averages I’ve seen, it would appear that we are passing the latter end of the scope on the averages… or do I have it all wrong?

Thanks in advance for your insight and time =)

I think your a K1... so you are over the average by now... some with shipments in Jan already have an interview date set.

What's hard to know is if it has been truly signed and sitting somewhere (maybe waiting on a namecheck, but they didn't enter it in the computer) or it's still waiting to be picked up (or lost).

Here are the comments I have collected on tracking shipments to GUZ:

Shipments to GUZ

DHL at 1-800-225-5345. When I got a human, I gave them the NVC address (32 Rochester Ave Portsmouth, N.H. ZIP CODE 03801-2909)

Guangzhou is US Consulate No. 1 Shamian Street, Guangzhou, PRC ZIP CODE 510133.

The most important parts to DHL are the zip codes.

And here are some threads you can review:

NVC Shipments to GZ Tracking Info

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8373

tracking DHL mail?, I don't have a clue!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7871

---

If you determine it was stamped.. then probably in your a namecheck holding pattern... But if nothing turns up, I'd keep emailing GUZ...

I waited 105 days from the time the letter came from NVC saying it was en route, to the time she got the P3. All the while the DOS had no clue, and I didn't even bother with GUZ inquiries. I had tracked a week before and 4 weeks after and everything was STAMPed. My NVC letter was dated about 4 weeks before yours, so don't sweat it too much, yet, as you haven't quite eclpsed the 15 week mark, yet. I did go to ACH to ask why, and interestingly, the P3 was mailed that same day. Yuanfen!

I waited 105 days from the time the letter came from NVC saying it was en route, to the time she got the P3.  All the while the DOS had no clue, and I didn't even bother with GUZ inquiries.  I had tracked a week before and 4 weeks after and everything was STAMPed.  My NVC letter was dated about 4 weeks before yours, so don't sweat it too much, yet, as you haven't quite eclpsed the 15 week mark, yet.  I did go to ACH to ask why, and interestingly, the P3 was mailed that same day.  Yuanfen!

213763[/snapback]

I thought it was 103 days... but whose counting timelines :D

I waited 105 days from the time the letter came from NVC saying it was en route, to the time she got the P3.  All the while the DOS had no clue, and I didn't even bother with GUZ inquiries.  I had tracked a week before and 4 weeks after and everything was STAMPed.  My NVC letter was dated about 4 weeks before yours, so don't sweat it too much, yet, as you haven't quite eclpsed the 15 week mark, yet.  I did go to ACH to ask why, and interestingly, the P3 was mailed that same day.  Yuanfen!

213763[/snapback]

I thought it was 103 days... but whose counting timelines :D

213784[/snapback]

I rounded off :roller:

Way to soon for you to freak out! Assume it will take a lifetime and be happy that it doesn't. Cheetoes and many postings will get you through. Find your happy place and it will happen soon enough. Good Luck and keep all of your records. :D :roller: :roller:

At what point in this time line (NVC to GUZ) would it appear that there may be a problem? 150 days? 200? 300?

I don't mind waiting, if I only knew where the paperwork was :)

I've long passed Cheetoes... I'm looking for that bottle of 4 yuan Bai Jiu from Beijing :wub:

At what point in this time line (NVC to GUZ) would it appear that there may be a problem? 150 days? 200? 300?

I don't mind waiting, if I only knew where the paperwork was  :)

I've long passed Cheetoes... I'm looking for that bottle of 4 yuan Bai Jiu from Beijing  :wub:

213870[/snapback]

4 months at DHL? I would be freaking out!

What to do about it? No idea. Problem about this process is we only get canned responses. So we continue to wait and hope for the best.