-------------------------------------------------------

-- CFL Current Timelines

-- ( K1, K3, CR1, DCF )

CFL Interview Timelines (2006 YTD)

-- ( K1, K3, CR1, DCF )

Added:

- You can view the interview comments for a case. See the column labeled as POST. It is recommended you right click a link and click on "open in new window". Otherwise, remember to use the BACK button.

- An extra tab at bottom called "Blue Slips". This is a history of all blue slip interviews on CFL with links to posts.

Graphs:

-- CFL P4 - IV Graphs

-- CFL Stats by Visa

-- CFL Stats by Month

- This link above (CFL Timelines) will open an HTML File that was generated from Excel. It contains multiple tabs at the bottom which can be used to navigate between the tabs.

- This HTML file requires browsers to have FRAME support. Please report any problems with opening the file in:

Site Issues and Announcements:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=18

[ Mention your browser & version, error message, etc ]

---------------------------

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- RESERVED USE (updated without notice) --

Due to the new IMBRA requirements:

- some I-129F/K1 petitions could see delayed processing compared to previous times, or be recalled back to the USCIS service center if the petition was passed onto NVC without the proper checks first occurring. This appears to affect any I-129F/K1 petition received by the USCIS center on or after March 6, 2006.

For more info:

Fiance(e) I-129F Petitions Recalled by DHS

http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegram...grams_2927.html

Visa Journey Discussion

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13584

Discussion on I-129F draft; see links for file and supplemental

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18477

----

- Files are updated without notice... if you have an error opening a file, please wait a few minutes and try again as a file could be getting updated...

----

Collection points defined:

CFL Member =The CFL members registered name.

Center =The location that the visa petition was sent. K1,CR1=USCIS center; K3=NBC; DCF=US Consulate overseas.

SUBMISSION =The date that the orignal petition was submitted, for the visa type being tracked. K#=I-129F; CR1/DCF=I-130.

Received= Date received by USCIS center. Red font means there may be a delay due to the newly implemented background checks

P1=The date of the P1 stamp. Otherwise the date received in the mail.

P2 =The date of receiving the P2 in the mail. Otherwise, email/online/phone notice is used.

NVC IN =NVC In is the date that the file is received by NVC. Otherwise, the sent date is used. ( This is primarily for CR1s. )

NVC OUT =NVC Out is the date the file is sent to Guangzhou from NVC. Otherwise, approval notice is used. (More important for CR1)

GUZ IN= This is the date that Guangzhou enters the case in the computer. Otherwise, no date is used. (will help to see any NVC delays)

NAMECHECK= This is the date that the [final] namecheck is complete. Otherwise, no date is used.

P3 IN =The P3 IN is the date that the P3 is received [by the K# SO]. In cases of mixups, the first date is used to reflect the delay. Not recorded for CR1s.

P3 OUT =The P3 OUT is the date that the P3 is returned to Guangzhou.

P4 =The date that the P4 is received. Otherwise an estimated date is used based on the mailing of the P4.

INTERVIEW(IV) =The date for the visa interview.

TYPE =The visa type applied for: K1, K3, CR1, DCF.

PASS =Whether or not the interview resulted in a visa being issued (passed) or not (denial).

COMMENTS =Comments about related factors, particularly noting if a child visa is a part of the process.

+/- =Any positive or negative comments about the case; delays, denial notes, etc.

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
David....Could you update my time line to P3 sent 5/13/06!!...thanks

215016[/snapback]

everyone should refer to the second post, which I edited to define the collection points.

P3 IN means P3 received [by the SO]... so update this in a few days when it is in her hand... :yahoo:

I'm also building into the HTML file the definitions so they can be viewed there as well...

Guest ShaQuaNew
David,

Do we have any data measurements for the time between the completion of GUZ's Name Check to Interview/P4?

TIA

215070[/snapback]

These projections can be very interesting in that one must look carefully for patterns rather than simply the average number of days elapsed between one event and another, e.g., P3 to P4. Also, each and every petition has unique characteristics. Some are very good at sending things back to GUZ right away, complete, and accurate the first time.

In looking at the data, one can begin to see a distinctive pattern emerge. The bottom line, we are all looking for that ever-elusive interview date. These patterns manifest themselves with interview dates showing up in groups. These groups are always comprised of those with a wide variety of dates from one event to another; initial petition submission, P2, p3, p4, etc. But, toward the end of the process interview "groups" begin to emerge.

If a namecheck is clear and complete, and paperwork has been submitted to GUZ, you will likely become part of an interview group. Those that have been around a while have seen that there are periods of great quiet, followed by a flurry of activity. During these flurries many p3s, p4s, and interview dates occur. So, look for the pattern to see if you can identify with a group. Once you've done that, you stand a good chance of narrowing down at least the month your interview will occur.

David,

Do we have any data measurements for the time between the completion of GUZ's Name Check to Interview/P4?

TIA

215070[/snapback]

Since [GUZ-P4 and Namecheck-P4] are important for CR1, I've added calculated columns to this.

You can go to the individual tab for your TYPE to see (to the right where the calculated columns are) the new columns....

I don't have it for any data prior to 2006...

Guest pushbrk
David,

TIA

215070[/snapback]

Since [GUZ-P4 and Namecheck-P4] are important for CR1, I've added calculated columns to this.

You can go to the individual tab for your TYPE to see (to the right where the calculated columns are) the new columns....

I don't have it for any data prior to 2006...

215077[/snapback]

You can put my CR1 on the list too.

- To show some more data, I've added another link to the first post which contains the 2006 YTD Interviews.. This also has links on those who got a blue slip to see what happened...

- For those truly pursing both the K3 and CR1 (meaning, you start paying the NVC process for the CR1 and don't let it die), I will track both petitions.