Hunter, do you remember this post?

OUCH 56 days and waiting for interview schedule. I know it can be any time now. or another month. This is becomming as much fun as that last 8 hour root canal I once sat through. Of course, thanks to God and good genetics, the dentist said I had the deepest roots she had ever seen. hehe.

Now you can forget about the root canal. :cheering:

Hunter, do you remember this post?

OUCH 56 days and waiting for interview schedule. I know it can be any time now. or another month. This is becomming as much fun as that last 8 hour root canal I once sat through. Of course, thanks to God and good genetics, the dentist said I had the deepest roots she had ever seen. hehe.

Now you can forget about the root canal.  :cheering:

213146[/snapback]

Well said RLS. hehe i'm tickled. Hey, I am not going to interview, I burned 7 / 10 days alloted for my vacation time, if I left to china it would be the end of my job. I think she will manage on her own. =) I trust her.

CONGRATUALTIONS and GOOD LUCK in the interview!

K1 TIMELINE

22 Dec 04, First introduced

26 Mar 05 - 3 Apr 05, First visit

14 Jun 05 - 14 Jul 05, Second visit

31 Aug 05, I-129F filed

25 Nov 05, NOA 2

24 Dec 05 - 2 Jan 06, Third visit

5 Apr 06, P3 received

8 Apr 06, P3 sent to GUZ

Pending, P4

Hey Mike, it makes me wonder. Will she be dissapointed by our displays of fireworks? Being that she comes from the country that invented them in the first place. Like it or not, her being with me will be the most important, hell if she wants real fire works, next spring when we have thunder over louisville will be the most impressive fire works show. In any event i'm sure we will travel to visit the family in china. That is all assuming she gets her visa and I know that is not set in stone at this time. Hope, prayers, trust in my wife, it all comes down to the VO and if they got laid that night, and pity the thought somebody forgets to run the coffee maker hehe.