Dogs and cats

No problem here. I don't have any. However she was clear from the beginning she doesn't like animals in the house. She does seem to like my sister's dog though. There are times I look over and wonder if she is trying to decide if I belong in the house or outside. :toot: :toot:

Wife hates my cats. They were bannished from the house and now have a residence in the garage.

211181[/snapback]

Jie loves cats now and has fully adopted my two. Cat hair and litterboxes are a mere small price to pay in exchange for a warm body purring in her lap. If anyone would get bannished, it would be me. :)

The cats are guaranteed a home!

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)

Li does not like dogs or cats in the house and we don't own any and probably won't, unless Salina talks her Mom into it.

As I recall, a former active member on Candle, Dave G., had a couple of gigantic dogs who had the habit of french kissing him at the dinner table. It seems his SO took issue with this upon her arrival....

I didn't know how she would react to my 2 cats.... She "liked" them but hated that they would not sit in her lap - So off to get a 3rd cat - this one being for her! She spoils it rotten and is always carrying it around in her arms like a baby. She jokes and says if she ever leaves me - she will take her cat with her - ha ha. Now she is talking about wanting a dog also........ wow. I was even amazed that she will let the cat lick from her ice cream cone...... really wow! I never thought she would allow that.

Wife hates my cats. They were bannished from the house and now have a residence in the garage.

211181[/snapback]

Gee Don, I thought everybody knew that cats will suck the breath out of you while you're asleep, then eat your eyeballs. :rolleyes:

212216[/snapback]

My big cat used to sleep curled up around my head. I sure miss hearing him purrrrr me to sleep.

212393[/snapback]

I'm sure you miss that snuggling about your head, as well as the purring, Don.

However, I'll bet that you wifey has assets that your cat lacked. :tomato:

My wife loves the little dog I had before we married but his priveledges are waning. First he was banished from the bed to his dog bed on the floor. Now he isn't allowed on the sofa anymore and has to be locked up in the laundry room if we aren't home.