GUZ Moving

Guest ShaQuaNew

Well, Jesse, we were neck-and-neck there for a while,but you've passed me by. I called DOS this morning (could barely understand the woman...thick accent). I'd love to say that we are "Opened", but we are not.

And so the waiting continues......Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. That's what we ALWAYS do.  :(

209862[/snapback]

It really makes little sense that they completely toss the proven science of "First In, First Out," or FIFO. GUZ uses DHL as their holding facility for weeks at a time for all the packages sent to them by the NVC. Then, once per week they have a group of boxes dropped off at their facility.

Do they look at the dates on these boxes? Hell no. It appears that someone works on Saturdays and opens whatever box happens to suit them at the time. Frustrating? You bet! Stupid? More stupid than Wily Coyote strapping an Acme rocket pack to his back thinking he'll catch the roadrunner.

Can we do anything? I've pissed and moaned about it until my laundry basket overflowed. Trouble is, ain't no-one listening.

Here's to hoping for those of you still waiting that perhaps this Saturday someone will get to it.....We can only hope...

209865[/snapback]

That's right Jesse, :redmad: :headbang: FIFO my @$$!

• 1 month later...

Well, Jesse, we were neck-and-neck there for a while,but you've passed me by. I called DOS this morning (could barely understand the woman...thick accent). I'd love to say that we are "Opened", but we are not.

And so the waiting continues......Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. That's what we ALWAYS do.  :(

209862[/snapback]

It really makes little sense that they completely toss the proven science of "First In, First Out," or FIFO. GUZ uses DHL as their holding facility for weeks at a time for all the packages sent to them by the NVC. Then, once per week they have a group of boxes dropped off at their facility.

Do they look at the dates on these boxes? Hell no. It appears that someone works on Saturdays and opens whatever box happens to suit them at the time. Frustrating? You bet! Stupid? More stupid than Wily Coyote strapping an Acme rocket pack to his back thinking he'll catch the roadrunner.

Can we do anything? I've pissed and moaned about it until my laundry basket overflowed. Trouble is, ain't no-one listening.

Here's to hoping for those of you still waiting that perhaps this Saturday someone will get to it.....We can only hope...

209865[/snapback]

That's right Jesse, :redmad: :) FIFO my @$$!

210039[/snapback]

Forget the FIFO , where is my FICO??

Answer: Go ask my EX, she has all the answers...

And so the waiting continues......Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. That's what we ALWAYS do.  :rolleyes:

209862[/snapback]

209865[/snapback]

DHL is about 100 feet behind the Counsulate. They can throw the boxes to GUZ!!! :roller: :unsure: :crutch:

Guest ShaQuaNew

DHL is about 100 feet behind the Counsulate. They can throw the boxes to GUZ!!! :rolleyes:  :roller:  :unsure:

219699[/snapback]

Perhaps that explains how all the paperwork gets mixed up... :crutch:

And so the waiting continues......Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. That's what we ALWAYS do.  :crutch:

209862[/snapback]

209865[/snapback]

That's right Jesse, :roller: :rolleyes: FIFO my @$$!

210039[/snapback]

Easy Guy, Easy :unsure: