Another American rounding the corner

Checked the USCIS website on Friday and saw the message posted saying that a "welcome letter" was sent on the 21st. :yahoo: So much for the idea of boimetrics taking a long time. B) Sooooo, I guess we'll get the letter soon followed by the green card, provided the mail doesn't have other ideas.

I have to say, it is nice to be at this point, but it doesn't compare to the original excitement of getting the visa. It's just nice to be out of the system for a while.

Of course, this means only one thing for Jen. RETURN VISIT! Jen is looking at heading back to visit for about 2 months. I did all I could to make sure she is here for our 1 year anv. then she is off. I'll join her for part of the time, but for the majority, I'll take up that orange, cheese flavored septor and run with it for a while. And I am sure I'll be to missing her greatly. :( At least that is another 4 months from now. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the stock tip. I'll be buying frito-lay's and some other big named company that sells mouse and keyboards. I wonder if the stock prices of cheetos and computer keyboards actually follow the same trends?

Congrats Jim.

212075[/snapback]

When that day comes, I have a plant just down the way so I'll be making a night time withdrawl. :ph34r: