Sounds like Guanzhou is getting better

I just wanted to make a comment about all the good news. Seems like people who have been waiting forever are now being pulled out of the black hole. I'm happy for everyone getting their EMS and Visas. Lets hope that the forward momentum keeps going for the rest of us who are waiting patiently.

Don

Yes, because there are not so many people down here in the black hole as there were, I can now see the light shining from above.  Hopefully soon, I will also be able to climb out of this dreadful black pit. :o

I hope so too AZ. You deserve it after this long wait. Keep the faith, it will all be over soon. :o

Yes, I agree. The Black hole group is clearly a priority, finally, and they should be, given that they have waited the longest.

But the rest of us need to remain ever vigilant - I am still not convinced that our timelines will ultimately be better. We need to keep the pressure on. Please. Until we see some real consistent progress - consider for a moment that some folks are now waiting up to 6 months just to get to NOA #2... what will their ultimate timelines be? It takes two months to process a returned P3. It takes two more to do the security check, supposedly. You get the idea. If this process isn't improved those of us still waiting can expect timelines of 12 to 18 months. We cannot be complacent and just sit here and hope that things will be better in the future. This entire delay is about manpower and priorities. The US gov has the means and the ability to do it better. We need to keep reminding them of that.