under the gun tomorrow

that is the weather channel's lingo, for those of you that don't know...

tomorrow is the big day!!! the almighty interview!!! god, it's been so long waiting for this day... hard to believe it's really finally happening... I have to say, it really is surreal when it finally does come... am I dreaming? you wait and hope and call and worry and wait and fill out more forms (and yes cry) and wonder and wait and wish and pray and call DOS over and over again... and then one day it actually comes!!! ... my god!!! is the interview day really tomorrow???!! I had to leave work early today because I really could not concentrate on anything today... I can only imagine how I will be tomorrow, waiting for that phone call from her... I just wish I could be there with her right now... luckily her mother was able to go with her to support her... I know she will do fine... she is the love of my life!!!! and I'm looking forward to posting the infamous "she passed" post tomorrow :huh: well, words cannot say how helpful this site has been for me... I may be a bit of a quiet and shy one that doesn't really post much, but please know that I've spent many a day (and nights) reading the postings here... Thank you all for your stories and support throughout the past year... you guys have always been there for me when I needed you... thank you all for making it (almost) bearable and helping me get me through this visa nightmare... best of luck to you all...

Edited by shentaro (see edit history)

Best wishes and good luck. ;)

As for the weather analogy, it was very appropriate for our interview. The morning Li went for her appointment, a tropical storm hit GZ with heavy gales, torrents of rain, and flooded streets. She lost a shoe in the mess and had to go to the interview with one shoe on.

The very best luck to you both :rolleyes:

208240[/snapback]

Thanks everyone!

Well, I will be giving her a wake up call here in about 3 hours... I'm guessing the interview should be finished between 10 and noon china time, so that makes it 7pm - 9pm tonight pacific time... so I should know in about 8 hours!!! The feeling is almost like waiting for a baby to be born, only this time it has been about twice as long of a wait! :D heheh

I gotta run... hopefully be posting some good news tonight!

Take care everyone