Off to see the wise men!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank everyone for being there for us in this weird time. Both Yanlan and I appreciete everything and the support.

Tomorrow is the day

Rick and Yanlan

I want to thank everyone for being there for us in this weird time. Both Yanlan and I appreciete everything and the support.

Tomorrow is the day

Rick and Yanlan

209757[/snapback]

I hope you have room for all of us that will be with you both tomorrow. We'll be there for your support, seems like you should have some more Americans on your side; you've certainly got enough against you. I haven't always liked the way my government did things, but being ashamed of it is something new for me.

Greg

Tomorrow is the day

Rick and Yanlan

209757[/snapback]

I hope you have room for all of us that will be with you both tomorrow. We'll be there for your support, seems like you should have some more Americans on your side; you've certainly got enough against you. I haven't always liked the way my government did things, but being ashamed of it is something new for me.

Greg

209783[/snapback]

And it is a new feeling for me too!!! :P :(

I have seen some things that should not have happened, happen here. Not only to me, I truly have to question the whole process.

3 times, your out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going home.

210140[/snapback]

I've been sitting up here in Phoenix waiting to hear from you, but I was looking for a different result. I'm so sorry for your troubles. Now it's time to step back, regroup, and plan your next move. My best to both of you, Greg.

Rick,

Don't let them take the joy away from your and Yanlan's heart. Remember this, in the end you will prevail.

Still keeping you two in my thoughts and prayers. I know that plane ride home will be tough.

Juette

3 times, your out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going home.

210140[/snapback]

Rick, I can't imagine how you feel right now. In the end, perhaps some sense can be made out of all of this, perhaps even some valuable lesson for others once all of the details come out. But for now, words cannot adequately express my disappointment for you.

Perhaps once you recharge and regroup, you will surpass this injustice, and bring Yanlan home.

i am keeping this thread alive because i think people should know what, and how people can feel going through this process, that are in my spot also.

Currently i am in Nanning and the internet is not working at the house so i haven't been able to update the story. I found an internet cafe close to the house today.

I was able to contact DOS last night, and they told me that our case is under administration investigation. The lady could not tell me what that means. BUT she did say in broken english, that she did not see any problems with the case as it is a 221g status. It currently is not a denial.

now anyone can take this for what it is worth. It means nothing to me because I am leaving Nanning without yanlan and lulu. the time factor is what I am concerned about. I would like to know how long this investigation will take. The blue paper stated, If we do not hear from them in 3 months to contact them.

I also have contacted my Senator for Missouri and Governor, and just for fun, I emailed good ole Bush boy and his underling Cheany.(or is it the other way?) Like they will even know I exsist!!! But I did it for fun!!!!

I will need to wait to see if any of them will even take notice aobut this.

I hope even just an inquiey will just speed it up a little.

Any other suggestions will be much apprecieated!!!

Rick and Yanlan

i am keeping this thread alive because i think people should know what, and how people can feel going through this process, that are in my spot also.

Currently i am in Nanning and the internet is not working at the house so i haven't been able to update the story. I found an internet cafe close to the house today.

I was able to contact DOS last night, and they told me that our case is under administration investigation. The lady could not tell me what that means. BUT she did say in broken english, that she did not see any problems with the case as it is a 221g status. It currently is not a denial.

now anyone can take this for what it is worth. It means nothing to me because I am leaving Nanning without yanlan and lulu. the time factor is what I am concerned about. I would like to know how long this investigation will take. The blue paper stated, If we do not hear from them in 3 months to contact them.

I also have contacted my Senator for Missouri and Governor, and just for fun, I emailed good ole Bush boy and his underling Cheany.(or is it the other way?) Like they will even know I exsist!!! But I did it for fun!!!!

Rick and Yanlan

210898[/snapback]

You are wasting your time and your emails, since you are emailing the wrong people. Good luck.....

Rick and Yanlan

210898[/snapback]

You are wasting your time and your emails, since you are emailing the wrong people. Good luck.....

210899[/snapback]

Do you have a better suggestion? You can tell me what i am doing wrong, but you do not give advise about what you think is correct.

NOt sure how long you have been a member here dude but help is what we do here.

Rick and Yanlan

210898[/snapback]

210899[/snapback]

Do you have a better suggestion? You can tell me what i am doing wrong, but you do not give advise about what you think is correct.

NOt sure how long you have been a member here dude but help is what we do here.

210900[/snapback]

Rick I'm very sorry your both going through this. I feel your anger and you have very good reason to be upset.

Did the blue slip not even tell you what the next step is? They didn't even let you know what overcome evidence they wanted?

All this trouble began when they got the child of Yanlan's birth date screwed up. Now the entire case is under investigation.

Everytime I see all the illegals on TV protesting the fact that they want to stay in the U.S. even though they are here illegal chaps my azz. While we sit here trying to complete the entire immigration process legally so we can bring our loved ones back home with us. Dammmm this angers me.

Keep at it and don't give up. Eventually you both will be together. Good luck.