Our introduction to CFL.

Hi CFL,

I am Mike and my SO is Rong. I am very glad to have been told about this site from a long time friend of my SO's. My SO's girlfriends husband was one of the founding members here. I have studied and poured over this site for awhile now, and the compassion, friendships, support, and helpfulness is amazing. So many of the stories and comments here at this site are as if I wrote them myself, and I was describing our life, our stories, our days events. Yes, I know that we belong here too.

We first met in November of 2004, took a year to get to know each other, then met in person January 2006. Wow, talk about being in love with each other.

Our K1 application is almost ready to be mailed, and then our journey will begin too.

I look forward to a great time here with you.

Mike & Rong

Welcome to the site Mike! Again thanks for the info so quickly. I hope all goes smoothly for you.

Rick and Yanlan

Thank you all for such a sincere and warm welcome.

The cheetoes, that makes me smile. This morning while we were talking on the web cam, I showed her the new $10 bill. It looked a little orange colored in the camera on her end, and she asked me if I was eating chips and got it dirty ( not at that time I wasn't, the bill was brand new).

Welcome!

You are certainly at the right place. I was also blessed with finding CFL before the I-129F filing. I think that all there is to be learned here is so worthwhile.

-James

Hi CFL,

I am Mike and my SO is Rong. I am very glad to have been told about this site from a long time friend of my SO's. My SO's girlfriends husband was one of the founding members here. I have studied and poured over this site for awhile now, and the compassion, friendships, support, and helpfulness is amazing. So many of the stories and comments here at this site are as if I wrote them myself, and I was describing our life, our stories, our days events. Yes, I know that we belong here too.

We first met in November of 2004, took a year to get to know each other, then met in person January 2006. Wow, talk about being in love with each other.

Our K1 application is almost ready to be mailed, and then our journey will begin too.

I look forward to a great time here with you.

Mike & Rong

206045[/snapback]

Welcome, Mike and Rong,

My wife and I also met in November 2004, Married Feb 2006, just starting the K-3.

Best of Luck,

Hank and wife is Lihui

Welcome Mike and Rong. I think you will find Candle to be a great family, filled with support and companionship. Look forward to hearing more from you and wishing you much success in this often slow and agonzing process.

We are here for you!

Welcome Mike and Rong. You came to an unbelievable supportive group. Someday, I wish I could be at a party with all of these guys. I was also in China when you were there.

Best wishes from

Ron and Yonghua (Ivy) :)