Going to bathroom

My former wife picked up a couple of bad habits from me too....

English was her primary language, but she spoke so much Spanish in the home with her mother that she knew almost NO colloquial english at all.

She learned that 'pissed off' meant angry from the context in which I always used it. One day she was saying how 'pissed off' she had gotten at work and I commented: "Well honey, at least it is better than being pissed on". She stopped, looked thoughtful and then asked what she was saying truly meant.... :whistling:

-James

Brother Eric:

You know that you have really "arrived" when she asks if "there is noone else around, can I fart?"

I about split a gut. Careful guys, a little Chinese woman can hold her own with the best if you!

Damn, I miss her; Damn, I love her!

Phil

Brother Eric:

You know that you have really "arrived" when she asks if "there is noone else around, can I fart?"

I about split a gut.  Careful guys, a little Chinese woman can hold her own with the best if you!

Phil

205023[/snapback]

Well, it won't be long now, Phil, my man. For me, on the other hand, it seems like eternity. I love that little sweetheart so much and she's so damn far away. Hey, what's this got to do with farting?

Guest pushbrk
Brother Eric:

I about split a gut.  Careful guys, a little Chinese woman can hold her own with the best if you!

Phil

205023[/snapback]

Yesterday, the sister in-law couldn't remember the word "egg" so acted out a chicken laying one including the sounds, flapping and exit. Nearly split a gut at the lunch table.

Hahaha, why is it that someone always posts a topic that has to do with something sort of weird going on in my life?

Ha, Mike I tried to lay an egg (more like half a baseball bat) in CA last week. Had to go to the emergency room and have it romoved. :(

No kidding 6 guys came in the room and said hey we are going to try something radical. They put me to sleep and..........I woke up 8 minutes later and walked out. :ph34r: First time my wife felt sorry for me I think.

Boy was I sore the next day. Needless to say when I gave my presentation the next day to all my colleagues, the jokes were on me. Never mind I was still doped up from all the pain killer. ;) :violin4:

PS: Never, never, NEVER, take 3 immodium tablets at teh same time. Never!

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)
Hahaha, why is it that someone always posts a topic that has to do with something sort of weird going on in my life? 

Ha, Mike I tried to lay an egg (more like half a baseball bat) in CA last week.  Had to go to the emergency room and have it romoved. :(

No kidding 6 guys came in the room and said hey we are going to try something radical.  They put me to sleep and..........I woke up 8 minutes later and walked out. :Dah: First time my wife felt sorry for me I think.

Boy was I sore the next day.  Needless to say when I gave my presentation the next day to all my colleagues, the jokes were on me.  Never mind I was still doped up from all the pain killer. :)  :headbang:

PS: Never, never, NEVER, take 3 immodium tablets at teh same time.  Never!

205714[/snapback]

I love your stories!!!!! :lol:

Never, never, NEVER, take 3 immodium tablets at teh same time. Never!

:sosad:

love your avatar!

p.s. what's going on in the car???

Edited by whatsthehaps (see edit history)

I inadvertantly broke wind in front of my wife, and she must have laughed for a full two minutes. I was embarrassed, but then finally just started laughing with her.

Other incidentals (big and small WC as she calls it) were just inquired on to check to see if I was healthy or not, since I had a bit of a cold and ate some hothothot (she calls hotpot - hot, hothot, or hothothot depending on the strength of the ingredients). I was on the ground 9 days, and drank a full bottle of pepto. You pay dearly for the hothothot. So dearly...

I inadvertantly broke wind in front of my wife, and she must have laughed for a full two minutes.  I was embarrassed, but then finally just started laughing with her.

Other incidentals (big and small WC as she calls it) were just inquired on to check to see if I was healthy or not, since I had a bit of a cold and ate some hothothot  (she calls hotpot - hot, hothot, or hothothot depending on the strength of the ingredients).  I was on the ground 9 days, and drank a full bottle of pepto.  You pay dearly for the hothothot.  So dearly...

205971[/snapback]

i pay dearly every time im in china ....

hot hot hot or just hot hot or even hot.

i think its the water, im wondering when Chun gets here whether or not she will have issues with orlando water and all the diffeent bacteria thats present over here.

Edited by izus (see edit history)

Ha, Mike I tried to lay an egg (more like half a baseball bat) in CA last week.  Had to go to the emergency room and have it romoved. :(

No kidding 6 guys came in the room and said hey we are going to try something radical.  They put me to sleep and..........I woke up 8 minutes later and walked out. :ph34r: First time my wife felt sorry for me I think.

Boy was I sore the next day.  Needless to say when I gave my presentation the next day to all my colleagues, the jokes were on me.  Never mind I was still doped up from all the pain killer. :lol:  :lol:

PS: Never, never, NEVER, take 3 immodium tablets at teh same time.  Never!

205714[/snapback]

I love your stories!!!!! :lol:

Never, never, NEVER, take 3 immodium tablets at teh same time. Never!

:lol:

love your avatar!

p.s. what's going on in the car???

205929[/snapback]

Well I can testify as fact that no man can give birth. It is impossible. How any woman can push through the pain is........well no way can this man ever do it. I always thought this, witnessed it with my 2 kids birth, but now I KNOW!

I just erased the details gents of my bathroom story, unless this thread is put in Twisted Candle.

T-Bird SC just racing around the track. I am behind the WHEEL, Haps.. :D :D

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)