FIRST CANDLE FOR LOVE REUNION

I personally would love to see some sort of reumion somewhere in the US next winter 2004. Preferably in a warm climate. Some people have talked about a cruise but I/we am sure are all open to legitimate suggestions.

I really think it would be great to get as many of the people who have pretty much been here from the begining of CFL. However, we do not have to set any limits, everyone will be invited..

Something fun to talk about!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for it. At this point in my life, I probably have more in common with the people on CFL than I do with the people at my high school reunions. It is something I had talked about with some of the members here. But summer would be much better time - unless of course the location was in Las Vegas or Phoenix or Southern California. (It's harder to get off work in the winter during tourst season) B)

Yes, everyone invited. I hope to graduate in the class of '03 B)

Yes Owen, that is exactly the point I was making.

Welcome back, Mike. You are right about the hair thing. I got a web cam so my sweetie could see my hair change gradually while we wait - so she will still recogonize me as an old man when she finally gets here. <_<

Yes Owen, that is exactly the point I was making.

Welcome back, Mike.  You are right about the hair thing.  I got a web cam so my sweetie could see my hair change gradually while we wait - so she will still recogonize me as an old man when she finally gets here. <_<

Thanks, wished I could say it is good to be back ;) ;)

Both of us would enjoy this very much, I have meet many good friends here , it is a small world made larger by all of us. Mick I will bring the hot pot table. I'll make many after the proto type is completed, it's easy to make. leaving in two days

Both of us would enjoy this very much, I have meet many good friends here , it is a small world made larger by all of us. Mick I will bring the hot pot table. I'll make many after the proto type is completed, it's easy to make. leaving in two days

I would propose to meet in North Platte, Nebraska January 2004... LOL

OK OK !! Just pulling your legs guys !

Option B : Orlando???

Maybe, in honor of Eric, we should at least hold it in Paris. No, not that Paris!!!

Paris, Tennessee, home of danswayne and the worlds largest fish fry. I still want to see those catfish races Daniel posted about and the fact that it was in Paris would surely even bring a tear to Eric's eye. It's the least we could do for a man who will have at least 15 to 20K posts by then. :o :lol:

Seriously, I'm all for it. Let's do it, no matter where.

Maybe, in honor of Eric, we should at least hold it in Paris. No, not that Paris!!!

Paris, Tennessee,  home of danswayne and the worlds largest fish fry. I still want to see those catfish races Daniel posted about and the fact that it was in Paris would surely even bring a tear to Eric's eye. It's the least we could do for a man who will have at least 15 to 20K posts by then. :P  :lol:

Seriously, I'm all for it. Let's do it, no matter where.

Paris, TN ??????????

ROFL !!!!!! Now really, good one !!!

But seriously... WHERE ??? :D :D