Any Packet 4 waiters still out there?

P3 submitted back in November, but GZ told me they haven't "received" it yet, meaning it's just sitting there in the mail room. Obviously, no name check submission yet. Guess my Congressman didn't give a valiant effort in "contacting GZ."

Any other Packet 4 people out there?

Guangzhou received our P3 only after faxing it 4 times, and sending it by mail twice. Still don't know what they got first. Seems like if they would do things in order they could save themselves tons of paperwork since 3/4 of it has to be a repeat of something that has already gone in many times before. If it is any help we have official word that the namecheck was entered onto some Americann computer Dec 20. We are still waiting for P4 though. I am starting to wonder now also what good official promises mean in all this mess.

The assumed official word was from some government agency in America. Sorry I don't know who, but my grandmother is calling for me once or twice a week in Florida. Can give the info out by pm if you wanna, don't know if it is public access, as it was given to me by Kaige I believe.