totally addicted to CDL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way Eric, you should help her set up her own account here on Candle. Of course, she will have to come up with a handlee.

No...not MRS. ERIC :o

But be careful, Owen might start razzing you if she accidently posts something under your avatar. :lol: :lol:

Or she will for me :-)

I promise not to reach 3000 posts at least until March 30.

:D

I bet DOS is monitoring this site, so that when you have enough number of posts, they will say, OK, he/she has had enough pain, let's gave him/her a visa... :D

Or she will for me :-)

I promise not to reach 3000 posts at least until March 30.

B)

I bet DOS is monitoring this site, so that when you have enough number of posts, they will say, OK, he/she has had enough pain, let's gave him/her a visa... B)

good thinking but I am still waiting.

To get a tourist visa in China, you pay different fees for time you want for visa. If you want same day service, you pay more. If you want standard service, you pay less. Too bad US visas are not issued like that. There is only one price for visa but the date of issued is unknown.

The USA should start a new system to make money (since our economy is so bad now):

$2500 - 2 months time to get visa

$2000 - 4 months time

$1000 - 6months time

$500 - 8 months time

$200 - 10 months time

$100 - 1 year or longer

Like the expedited employment visas!  Great idea, I'd gladly pay to speed things up!

You guys are dreamin'...

Will never happen.....

I mean, for all visas.....

Does not make sense though. I agree. Yes, employment petition can be rushed through for a measly 1500 bucks...

I gave up trying to understand INS/BICS/State..